The Janoskians

I am trying to get to 100 people to read my fan fiction. So can you tell your friend to read my fanfic. And sorry I haven't updated it's just I have school and homework. And stuff so sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bri POV

I woke up and I didn't see Luke I walked down stairs and I found a note from Luke.

To: Bri

Sorry I left early I had to go to my house because my mom said we are going somewhere since it's Beaus birthday is today. I'll talk to you later.

P.S I invite you to beaus birthday party later so hope to see you there and it at my house.

From: Luke

If I go to Beaus birthday party I better get him a gift I should go to the shops.

I got ready to go I decide to go in my car. When I was driving I saw Scott.

"Hey Scott do u want a ride" I asked with my window down.

"Sure" he said walking into the first seat of my car.

We walked in the shops. There weren't a lot of people in there. We first walked to vans because that's beaus favorite store. I'm thinking to buy him shoes or a skate board.

So we finished shopping then we headed out way to the parking lot.

So I dropped him off at his house. His house look kinda bigger than mine.

"Hey do you want to go on a date with me" he asked I smiled a little and said yes. I didn't want to look so excited.

"So where should we go" I ask.

"Maybe to a restaurant, it's not that far from here."

"Sure, when should we go" I asked while walking towards my car.

"Do you want to go on Sunday" I thought really quickly if I was busy Sunday.

"Ok." Sunday is in 5 days from now.

"Ok will I'll see you on Sunday at 8:00pm" he said. "O and can I get your number so I can call you." he said while taking out his cellphone.

"Ok" after I told him my number we said our goodbye. When I was half way to my house I got a call.

"Hello" I said. I heard Scott from the other side of the line.

"Hey I wanted to make sure you didn't gave me a random number." I laughed a little. Then I hanged up.

~~~

I was in driveway, I walked in my house and got ready for Beau's party I know there house is right next to me but I want to take my time so I won't look bad. I finished getting ready.

I wore my dark blue dress with my dark blue high heels. I curled my hair a little.

I rapped Beau's gift and walked outside my house and walked towards there house. I knocked on my door and Jai opened the door.

"Hey Bri, come in."

"Thanks. So where Beau and Luke and the other people." I asked while look around.

"We'll Luke is up stairs and Beaus not here because it's a surprise party."

"Kk" I walked towards the twins door I knocked on the door.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT JAI." Luke yelled. I walked in to see Luke getting ready he was half naked with just his boxers.

"O sorry I didn't know it was you"

"It's ok, sorry I walked in while you were in your boxers" I said covering my eyes while he was getting dressed. I actually didn't want to cover my eyes I wanted to see his abs.

"Ok I'm done you could look now." I toke my hands away from my eyes.

We walked down stairs then a few minutes later people starts to arrive. I meet some of the boys two best friend.

"Hi I'm James."

"Hi I'm Bri." I said while hugging him. Then a other guy walked towards us.

"Hi my name is Daniel."

"Hi I'm Bri" I said while shaking his hand.

"James and Daniel are both also part of the Janoskains."

"Nice"

"Everyone hide Beaus on the drive way" Jai said. Luke and I hid together behind the couch. We didn't have a lot of space I was kinda siting on Luke. The lights turned on and everyone yelled,

"SURPRISE"

Everyone started clapping and saying hi to beau and hugging him and saying happy birthday.

"Hey Beau Happy Birthday." I handed Beau his gift.

"Thanks" I walked toward Luke we talked the whole night. We were laughing also.

"Hey everyone who wants drinks." Someone yelled from the kitchen. Luke when to go get us some drinks. I had a lot of drinks. All I remember is me falling to the ground when I was trying to go to the bathroom. Then I just blacked out.