The First Ride

Exciting And yet also nerve racking, for Albus, this being his first ride to Hogwarts, away from his Mother and Father having to go to a place he'd never been but from story's he had heard he assumed it would be a very magical place with lots to learn, only being 11 and being thrown into a school to learn magic, didn't sound too daunting at first but now that the train had departed and was on its way the thought of it all was starting to stack up, having to make new friends and enemy's alike it was going to very different.

The train had only just made it out of the station and was already making great pace, Albus sat Alone in a carriage which was worn but had a warm feeling to it as if it was the only only one on the train it was his own little space he moved to a booth that was much more enclosed and felt more stable.
He closed the door and put his bag on a rack, and sat down looking out the window before a girl opened up the window and crawled through it from the roof, her hair all tangled and everywhere but her crystal Blue eyes shining with hair darker than anything he'd ever seen, she sat breathing heavily and with a sigh of relief  fills the small cabin followed by conversation.

"Hi there, nice to meet you."

"Uh.. yea hey.."

"I'm Mavis and you?"

"Albus my name it's.. Albus"

"Sorry if I frightened you mind if I stay?"

"No I don't mind at all, but uh why'd you come from the roof if you don't mind..?"

"Well to be frank with you I was running away from boys that are drooling over me.. as per usual.."

Albus looked in confusion but didn't waver for too long as he had begun to notice boys at the door all trying to get in, it's as if they were all foaming at the mouth trying to get a piece but somewhat angered by the fact that Albus was sitting with Mavis in a Booth together.

"Watch this, but this is a one time thing."

Mavis hops up leaning in front of Albus kissing him without warning, it's weird at first but he eventually goes with it.

"Not bad, maybe I'll reconsider"

Mavis smiles as she moves towards the door to close the shutters so that the annoying and now screaming boys wouldn't bother her. It was strange that all this was happening but now at least he had someone who he knew when going into his first year.

"So are you a first year as well Mavis?"

"Yes I am a first year although I've been to Hogwarts before"

"Oh well my father went here but this is my first time ever so I'm a bit nervous.."

"Don't be, there's nothing to be nervous about I can see a great wizard in your eyes you'll be fine"

"You can..?"

"Yes indeed I can, but if you don't mind who is your father?"

"Well.."

Before Albus could finish his sentences a voice could be heard coming from the speaker, telling all passengers to stay seated.

The air went cold and the windows froze over the train was now at a dead stop and the boys had now left Mavis got up to look outside the door handle had frozen over, and a dark floating figure could be seen only just through the glass.