Three

It's been 8 years but Johnny still can't move from the place of his heartbreak

It's been 8 years but Johnny still can't move from the place of his heartbreak. He is still tied to his birthplace, Jiangxi, in the most noblest reason why.

He came from a family of politicians, from his great grandfathers and so on. At a young age, the people from Jiangxi knew that he will take over his father's position when the right time comes.

He was regarded as the Prince of Jiangxi, which most people overreacts to, but he is not living a prince-style lifestyle as everyone expected.

His ancestors helped the people in Jiangxi. They hired farmers to cultivate their lands in exchange of giving them land titles after years of working. They also build a plantation for cottons and hired locals for the job. They opened up a resort near the mountains where locals were also employed. They even bought 12 large trucks for every district which serves as an option for public transportation, because sometimes, railways and boat rides are not enough. The family was well loved that whoever oppose them in politics surely loses.

Now, he is the governor of his hometown, at a young age of 26. He couldn't chase the one he loves so he stayed knowing in his heart that one day he will be back, but it's been 8 years since then. He didn't came back. He might never come back.

"Johnny, any agenda for our Dragon Boat Festival?" Kai asked, one of his friends and a manager to one of their mountain resorts.

"Just think of anything. Highlight the dragon boat race in the morning and think of something different in the evening. It's an event for the people, better make it a festive one," he replied.

"Have you seen your brother lately?" Kai asked which makes Johnny's mood foul.

"Don't talk of someone who is not here. He didn't care about the business anyway. The last time I know, he is in Jilin," Johnny replied.

"Haven't you forgiven your brother, all this time?"

"Kai, how can you forgive someone who didn't even apologize? I guess it's best that we didn't even talk,"

"Chill, I'm just asking! Will you visit the plantation later?"

"Yeah. I might drop by,"

"Missing Timmy?" Kai suddenly asks

"Hmmm..."

"No need to answer. Are you inviting medias for our festival?"

"For tourism purposes, I might. I'll leave now, I'll ask Timmy's father for additional input to make it more better,"

"Go. Hey, you should invite Timmy's sister for the parade. She is a beauty so we might attract more tourist," Kai added.

"Fine. I'll leave now, don't forget your tasks."