I'd tap that

KARMINE picked up her red shoes, matching the same dark red crop top, tip toeing out her dorm room.
Christina had leant her, her ear rings, silver hoops and put her hair in a half up half down bun. Her lips a matt purple and black smokey eye.
She was dressed to impress, James Potter would second guess his crush on Lily Evans.

James Potter stared into the fire, wearing a plain white shirt, waiting for Karmine.
"Ready?" James head snapped towards the stairs, where Karmine stood.

"Hello Daniels." He smirked, checking out Karmine, her red heels in hand as she krept closer in black skin tight jeans.
"Come here." He offered her his arm, which she took. Scolding herself for the nerves rolling around in her stomach.

The two laughed quietly as Karmine slipped her shoes on as they stepped outside.
"Do you hear that?" She smiled as the distant thuds of music played.

"Dangerous shoes for dancing?" He smirked, staring at her red heels. Karmine took the step up, ready to open the door to the club. 'Hogs and Heels' was the title above the door.

"You'd be surprised how dangerous I like to dance." She smirked, dragging him inside by the tie.
James looked around, the floor painted black, tabled littering the side lines, a large group of people and Goblins dancing.

"I thought dancing was banned?!" He yelled over the music.

"Rules are made to be broken." She yelled into his ear.
She dragged him to a table, Karmine calling over a drink.
James stared at Karmine, watching her beam at the dance floor.
Their drinks came, two lemon drinks with lemon slices and ice cubes.
Karmine giggled as James pulled a sour face.
He felt her foot brush his leg under the table.

"You're good at this!" He yelled over the music.

"What?" She laughed. He shook his head, grabbing her hand and pulling her to the dance floor.
James put one hand on her waist, pushing her hair out the way before swaying. "What are you doing?"

"Dancing." He replied swaying them side to side, still in time with the upbeat music.

"I don't think this song is made for this kind of dancing." She answered.

"You think so?" He smiled, twirling her out, bringing her back in and dipping her. His hand stayed on her mid back as he swayed.

The song changed and James leant his head back and groaned.

"Fake ID? Is this your song?" She smirked.
"Hey, I've been driving all over the town." She started.
"On my cellphone wearin' it out
And I finally tracked you down."
Shaking his head, the two began a deut.

The rest of the house was in lines, tapping their toes and heels.
Karmine swayed her hips, slapping her hip bone as they turned.
They continued their jumping and sliding, Karmine adding her own person touches to the dance.

James ended up away from her, climbing onto a chair and back flipping off before taking a back step and dropping to the ground.

Karmine rolled her eyes at him showing off before she ran in, grabbing him by the shirt and bringing him closer.