Chapter 18

Gary just got a call from SangHee that she injured herself while she as trying to change the bulbs and fell to the floor once she lost her balance. Right after, Gary called Gill(cuz he's free) to take SangHee to the hospital. Because Gary is in the middle of filming, he promised to be at the hospital as soon as he finishes. Noticed the worry look on Gary's face by Jihyo.

Jihyo: Oppa, is everything ok? Why you expression changed all of sudden.

Gary: Ah~ small problems about the project I'm working on right now. I just called Gill to take care of it and I will go back after the filming. 

Jihyo: Is there anything serious?

Gary: No, not really. Don't worry! Kaja, the team is waiting. (he quickly walks away before Jihyo can ask him more, but he's still holding his phone and can't keep his eyes off it)

JinHyuk: (from behind) Noona!

Jihyo: (sad) Let's go!

+++++++++++++

*After the recording, the members decided to have a meal with JinHyuk but Gary kindly rejected the offer and quickly execused himself to his car. 

SukJin: Gary ah, you are not coming with us?

Gary: Thank you hyung, something comes up at the company. I need to go back as soon as possible.

JaeSuk: Is everything ok?

Gary: Not really big deal, you guys go first. I will catch up later. (to everyone) I'll come back soon, yeobo! (to Jihyo)

Jihyo: Oh~ Be careful!

The members head to the near by BBQ restaurant, everyong is happily chatting with each other. Only Jihyo's sitting on the side, drinking non-stop by herself. Beside her, there is a man who always has his eyes on her.

+++++++++++++++

Gary's calling Gill.

Gary: Gill ah, I'm on the way to the hospital. Where you are you right now?

Gill: I just got SangHee home.

Gary: Now? Home already?

Gill: Just got back.

Gary: Alasso, I'm coming.

*At E Apartment Building, SangHee's unit. Gill opened the door for Gary.

Gill: OH, you're here. That's fast!

Gary: So where is she? Is she ok? (panicky looking around)

SangHee: Oppa, I'm here! (from the couch in the livingroom)

Gary: OH! SangHee ah, gwaenchana? (fast steps toward SangHee)

SangHee: It's no big deal, I just broke some bones.

Gary: What was the doctor said?

Gill: She's fine just need to wear a cast to stabilize the bones for a month.

Gary: Yah, you should be more careful (to SangHee)

Gill is kind of surprised at Gary's big reaction.

SangHee: I'll be more careful next time. 

Suddenly, Gary's phone rings.

Gary: Ah~ What is it DongHoon ah?

Haha: Hyung, you done working? Jihyo is being so drunk that she keep looking for you. So if you can please come by the restaurant to pick her up.

Gary: Alasso, I'm coming! (hanged up the phone then turned to SangHee) It's a good thing to see that you are fine, mianne SangHee ah, something come up and oppa needs to leave right now.

SangHee: Ah! It's ok, thank you by dropping by oppa! Be careful on the road.

Gill: Then I will also excuse myself. Call me if you need anything, alaji! Good night

SangHee: Ye! Goodnight oppas! (walks Leessang to the door)

*On their way down to the main lobby.

Gill: Gary ah, I wanna talk to you for a minute!

Gary: Ok! What do you wanna talk about?

Gill: (hesitating) Gary-ah~ I don't know but...........do you think you are going too far already?

Gary: What?

Gill: I mean...how do you feel about SangHee for now?

Gary: Chingu!!!!! Wae?

Gill: Then why did you overeacted awhile ago? You even came right after the filming? What about Jihyo? 

Gary: I...I know what I'm doing bro. Don't worry. Jihyo is the one and only one for me in the past, present, and the future. (Gary's kind of get what Gill is trying to warn him)

Gill: Good to hear that. Jihyo is a good girl, don't lose her!.....Ok, I will let you off from here.

Gary: Ok! Call you later.

Gill: Ok! Annyong.

++++++++++++++++

Gary reached just in time before the members go home. Right in front of the restaurant, Haha and JinHyuk is holding on the drunk Jihyo.

Haha: Hyung palli! (dissatisfied)

Gary: Coming, coming! Ay~ what did you guys let her drink this much? Tsk....

Haha: You can't blame us, she's scary sometimes, who would say no when Jihyo want to do!

Gary: Ey~Alasso (piggyback Jihyo) hurry come home! (to Haha), you too JinHyuk-ah, you must be tired today. (to JinHyuk)

Haha: OK! Goodnight and be careful on your way home hyung.

JinHyuk: I will help you get her to the car!

Gary: Gwaenchana, Jihyo is light, I can handle her. So good night JinHyuk ah!

JinHyuk: Ye! Goodnight to you hyung. (bows goodbye to Gary)

++++++++++

Jihyo is just being really drunk right now with Gary's support her walking like how they looks like in "Emergency Women and Men". Jihyo is too drunk to even recognized she's already got home. Gary gently placed her on bed, quickly walks to the bathroom to soaked a towel to cool her temperature down. While Gary is wiping her face, she looks at him lovingly.

Gary: Yeobo-ah~ why did you drink too much?

Jihyo: Oppa, everything ok now? Your company is not in trouble right? (drunk talk)

Gary: Gwaenchana! Oppa took care of it, now palli go to sleep!

Jihyo: Oppa, don't leave me! (suddenly she pulled him closer to her, after a few seconds their eyes meet, they start kissing affectionately)

Even Gary know Jihyo is not herself right now but he can never resist from her beauty. Gary quickly get himself on the top of her, his hands start to moving around under Jihyo's shirt and Jihyo's hands are feeling Gary's arms muscles. Gary gently help Jihyo to remove her shirt to explode her white bra which show more sexier body figure of Jihyo. Then Jihyo takes off Gary's shirt, also explode his chest firmed muscles with the tattoos. Gary begins to kiss her down her chests then he slowly insert himself inside of her. Jihyo moans with pleasure, she just can't stop telling Gary to stop, she asking for more and more from Gary. After awhile of push-and-pull workout, they finally reached heaven and fell down to the bed right next to each other then quickly off to their dreamland.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!