Chapter 8

The next morning, Jihyo is cooking the breakfast in the kitchen while she left the TV on for some morning news. And Gary who is still sleeping loudly in bed. 

*On the news: Leessang's Gary was having a meeting with a mystery girl at H coffee shop yesterday. What is the relationship between them? 

Jihyo hear the news and walks toward the tv to take a closer look.

Jihyo's POV: Wo?? Yesterday? Was it around the time I called him? (puzzled mind) (she quickly walks to the bedroom)

Jihyo: Oppa, wake up! I have something to ask you. Oppa!

Gary: Uhm...What...wae??? (mumbling)

Jihyo: Where were you yesterday?

Gary: ....

Jihyo: Oppa, wake up!!! Answer me!!! Where were you yesterday? (pick up a pillow and hit Gary)

Gary: Uhmm....wae???...what happened? (half awake)

Jihyo: I said where were you yesterday before you went to pick me up? >:(

Gary: Before???..... I was at my studio!!!

Jihyo: Only at the sudio? Anywhere else you went? 

Gary: I went to the H coffee shop before your call! Wae?

Jihyo: Did you meet someone there?

Gary:...Ah! Oh! I met SangHee there by coincidence!!! (quickly gets up)

Jihyo: Why didn't I know that? Why did you hide it from me?

Gary: I didn't mean to Jihyo ah. I thought this is not something serious so I didn't tell you. Wae? Why are you this mad?

Jihyo: Kang Gary! Did you think before you do something? The paparazi caught you two were together yesterday at H coffee shop and the news is all over the places. What are you going to do about it? (pissed off)

Gary: What....what are you talking about?

Jihyo: Take a look by yourself! I don't care anymore! (walks away)

Gary quickly takes out his phone, search through the web to confirm the scandal and this time Gary's phone rings.

Gary: Yeoboseyo!

SangHee: Oppa!

Gary: Oh, SangHee ah! 

SangHee: Oppa mianneyo! I didn't know our coincidence meeting would be such a fuss like this. 

Gary: Ah aniyo, gwaenchanayo! Oppa must be the one who say sorry. I didn't mean to brought you troubles. If you see any reporter just ignored them, you don't need to reply their questions. Alaji!

SangHee: Ye oppa, but how about Jihyo-ssi? She must be mad at you right now! 

Gary: Jihyo? Don't worry oppa can handle this!!! I have to go now, talk to you later. Josimhaeyo

SangHee: Ye annyeong oppa!

Jihyo still in the kitchen making the breakfast. Gary slowly approaching from behind her.

Gary: Yeobo~~~ (rest his head on her shoulder with his hands around her waist)

Jihyo: Si-do!!! Let's go of me!!! 

Gary: Yeobo, what are you angry at? You captured my heart, there is no room for anyone else.

Jihyo: Then why didn't you tell me?

Gary: I afraid that you might get jealous so....

Jihyo: Jealous, tsk!!! Who said I would be jealous.... (sound likes she doesn't)

Gary: Aigoo~ If our wife isn't jealous then why did she make such a noise in the early morning!! ^^

Jihyo: Yah! I........ (the moment she turned around, Gary quickly places a kiss on her lip)

Gary: (breaks the kiss, looks her in the eyes) Forgive me, Yeobo ah! (eaygo)

Jihyo: (peeks a smile) Fine but from now on, you can't have anything hidden from me. Alaji!!!

Gary: Yes, Gary-wife!!!! 

Gary tightened the hug and gently places another kiss on her lip.

A moment later, Gary's manager is calling him.

Gary: Ye hyung!

The manager: We will open a conference this afternoon so come back to the company as soon as possible, ok?

Gary: Alasso! I will come back now.

The manager: Ok! See you then.

Jihyo: Yeobo~ (worry look)

Gary: I will be fine yeoboah~! As long as you believed me, that's all I needed! (peeks another kiss on her cheek before he go get himself ready for the conference)

++++++++++++++++

*At Leessang's company, 30 minutes before the conference. A lot of reporters are waiting. Slowly, the door on the side opened and there is Gary, making his appearance and the camera lights start to flash like crazy.

Gary: Annyeonghaseyo (bows 90* to the reporters)

A reporter: Gary-ssi, may I ask who is the girl you met the other day?

Gary: She is one of my friends.

B reporter: What is the reason for the meeting?

Gary: It wasn't planned. We just see each other by coincidence.

C reporter: Does you wife know about this?

Gary: Yes, she does. 

D reporter: Will this scandal affected your relationship with your wife?

Gary: No, It won't. She trusted me and she knows that friend also.

A reporter: Any last word, you would like to make?

Gary: I would like to say this is a misunderstand. I and Jihyo just got married and we love each other so much. That girl from the news was just one of our friends, there is nothing between me and her. Thank you for your hard work. (Gary politely bows goodbye to the reporters and heads back to the door).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!