Walking {Book 2}

~Flashback~

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL" Ross screams jumping on a ball attached to a rope on a high branch, he screams as he goes down thinking it's going to break he lets go of it and attached to a harness he screams really loud "MY DICK"

"WELL THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR LETTING IT GO!" I yell grabbing onto a separate one with Max since it's a double.

"WOO HOO THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME" Max yells just as Adam pushes us off

"ADAM YOU ASSHOLE" I yell as Max just screams, I am holding onto the rope while Max is holding onto my thighs

"MAX LOOK WHERE YOUR HOLDING" Michael yells, Max opens his eyes and embarrassment flushes onto his face aka turning it red.

"Nice Baka nice" I say as he holds the rope above my hands

"Shut up potato, why won't you or Ross tell anyone else what the meaning is?" Max asks as hear a click and we start to fall but stop, we look up and see Ross grabbed it, his is going to break...

"Ross let it go please, or else we will all fall" I say

"No, I'm not letting you fall your Michaels sister" Ross says

"Let. It. Go." I say strictly and mad

"Fine" he says in defeat letting it go, he lets go and the ropes falls. I look down and see the water, no one knows how deep this is and we are going to land in the middle, we land and I go to far down Max is a lot higher then me I can't even see the top. I feel the bottom... I quickly start to swim, I feel the oxygen leaving my lungs quickly and my vision fading. I see Max and he's diving down to me, I'm slowing, I shut my eyes and feel the cool air I open them and quickly start to breath.

"You ok?" Max asks as I crawl to the land and lie down

"I felt the bottom" I say steadying my breathing as I hear footsteps

"Sis!" Michael says

"I'm fine" I say standing up

"You we're under for like 10 minutes" Max says

"And I felt the bottom" I say

"Impossible" Ross says

"Possible now!" I say

"You have to be lying!" Adam says looking into the water

"Michael, have I ever lied?" I ask looking at him

"No, never if you did we always caught you because you would start sweating" Michael says, I push past Adam and John and I run up the hill they came down on. I run back to the platform and look down into the water

"ELLIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" Michael asks as I look to my left and see Max running up to me,

"A test" I say calmly grabbing my oxygen tank that's leaning on a pole next to me and getting into a diving position, I jump just as Max reaches me.

"ELLIE" is all I hear come from John, Ross and Adam... Michael and Max are speechless.

I dive down and see the bottom really quickly, I swim down breathing, I start calming my breathing. I take my underwater camera out of my pocket and take some photos of the bottom and a quick video, I check the time... I've been under for 20 minutes! Wow, I better go up before they worry. I swim up and see Max swimming down to me, he's running out of breath. I grab him and put my mask in his mouth so he can breath, we swim up together to the top and when we pop out heads up we see Michael on the phone... Please not be mum.

"Yes, please call someone to come pick her up" Michael says, he waits and someone says something "DID YOU NOT JUST SEE WHAT ADAM POSTED?!?"

He puts it on speaker.