4

you had just finished most of his arm design, now it was just his palm and fingers to finish off.

"how did you learn how to do this?" grayson asked you.

"it started off a couple years ago, i would religiously draw on my hand with pens and after a while my parents thought it might be dangerous for me so they ordered me some henna cones." you started telling him.

"i did that for about a year before i started learning how to make it myself." you continued.

grayson was sitting in front of you, his eyes never left your face as he admired how gorgeous you looked when you were focusing and talking about something you were  passionate about.

and for a second, your eyes lifted from his palm to meet his own eyes. you admired how at first glance they would seem just ordinary brown eyes but the sunlight that glowed upon his face would make them look hazel, maybe even green in some angles.

just looking into his eyes for that split second made your heart pound against your chest.

"your very talented, how can you be so patient for this?" he asked.

"i don't know, i actually don't have a lot of patience. i can't stay in one place or focus on just one thing but doing henna is kind of like my runaway place. i can sit down and do it for hours and hours and still want to continue until i'm happy with the result."

"how old are you?" he asked.

"18."

"how old are you?" you asked simply, now moving unto his ring finger.

"19."

"are you from this area?" he asked.

"yes. i live on the outskirts of los angeles."

"i live in la, we could meet up again sometime if you'd like." he smirked.

"i'd like that."