Chapter 3

*Chanyeol POV*
"Mom, no please, I don't want to go back in the darkness " I cried. I can smell the vodka and cigarettes again. I felt her hitting me again and again,screaming at me it was all my fault .
Blood,there was blood all over my Converse. My mom's body was lying lifeless on the floor. My hands were dripping in her warm, red, vodka soaked blood.
"The bitch had it coming" Kyungsoo said "You did right my friend. No one will lock you up and beat you ever again "
I looked at my best friends eyes and saw they turned demon black. Kyungsoo smiled and hugged me tight. I didn't know how to feel- I just killed my abusing,alcoholic slut of a mother...
I woke up covered in sweat. It was the same nightmare I had over and over again for the past 10 years. The years I've spent in an mental hospital, seeing all kinds of psychiatric, having all kinds of medication.
I never belonged anywhere until Kyungsoo showed up in my life. Kyungsoo was the friend I needed to keep me sane. He was there when I needed him the most,he gave me sanctuary.
"Chanyeol, it's time to go,hurry " I heard Kyungsoo yelling from the kitchen. I stretched in the bed and got up slowly.
"Idiot,you're gonna be late,and the breakfast is getting cold" Kyungsoo was slowly losing patience. He hated running late and when things weren't on point.
"I'm coming,Appa,chill damnit" I yelled while brushing my teeth.
I put on my ripped jeans and a white t-shirt and went to get breakfast.
"It's almost time" Kyungsoo had his demonic look in his eyes. If he wasn't my best friend I'd be freaked out by him. "Hurry up and eat,we must go"
It was 9 am, I knew your schedule,you'll have your double Americano and a muffin at the cute little nearby coffee shop. Then you'll teach yoga until 2 pm.
I remember first seeing you. It was 2 years ago, I was released from the hospital and couldn't find my way to Kyungsoo's house. I was lost and wandering,it was cold,snowing. I went inside the coffee shop to ask for the phone to call Kyungsoo and there you were. Working as an waitress,you had the most beautiful smile I ever saw,like first cherry blossom of the spring. I stood there,just watching you smile. And when you looked at my direction I knew you were the one for me. The one who'll be my comfort ,the one I will love forever.
Since that day I knew I need to watch over you,to be your guardian angel. It would be hell if something would happen to you. I watched you from behind,I knew your every move. You were more beautiful each day. My life was yours every hour.
And then one day I saw you smiling to another man. That smile belongs to me! Those eyes need to look just at my direction.
Today you were having coffee with Him. I was sitting in a booth across from you. You looked sad and disappointed.
"Babe, I need to go to this trip. Our future depends on this. If I get this deal we will move to Tokyo and we can start a new life"
(He was trying to take you away from me)
"Junmyeon, I have a job here, I love working at that studio. I can't just leave everything "
"But, my love, you can teach in Tokyo too, I will buy you your own place, you can have your own studio"
"It's not that easy,it's not about that... there is so much more... you don't understand, Junmyeon,you never did"
His phone rang.
"Ok,I'll be right there. Sorry,babe,I need to go. We'll talk about this tonight over dinner "
"Yeah,just go... you only think about yourself anyway "
He stormed out before hearing you finish the sentence. He is not going to take you away from me! I won't let that happen
"Kyungsoo, we need to do something "
"Don't worry,my friend I know just what to do"
Kyungsoo smiled devilishly