Chapter 4

I heard footsteps.
"Oh god,he is coming back.. god help me" I thought to myself. My hands were hurting,entire body was numb,I felt dizzy from hunger and the hit I got in the head... probably multiple ones.
The door opened. Chanyeol entered gracefully and sat by me,handing me a glass of water.
"Can you please untie me? I can't drink and I'm in pain...please?" I asked with the most calm voice I could manage to make.
"No fucking way! You think I'm an idiot?" I could see madness in his eyes.
"Chanyeol,please... I'm hurting so bad" I tried calling his name. And then,just like before,the look in his eyes changed,it became soft and compassionate.
"Ok,but promise me you'll behave " he whispered softly ,like he was afraid someone will hear him. He started to untie my hands. I felt a sudden rush of blood into my fists as I dropped them on velvet sheets. It felt so good that I forgot where I am for a moment. I grabbed the glass from his hands and drank the water. It tasted delicious,beautiful ice cold water.
"You better now?" He asked me. His voice was shy and awkward,but so mellow and beautiful at the same time. "Do you need anything else? Are you hungry?"
I couldn't believe it. Few seconds ago he punched me in the face, chopping my lip,and now he wants to feed me?! Like what the fuck is wrong with this man?
"Stay here,I'll make you something to eat" he jumped off the bed in a child-like manner and he smiled so innocently I wanted to smile back at him. I actually did without even knowing...
What the hell is wrong with me???
He reached his hand and caressed my cheek
"I'll take care of you,baby girl,don't worry,no one will ever harm you"
"Will... will you?" I actually said that out loud,I automatically regretted it.
"Just be a good girl" he grinned.
He walked out,I could hear his footsteps getting further away. I tried to stand up. Still dizzy and weak,but it felt good being upright. I slowly approached a huge mirror just across from the bed. I looked like a land mower ran over me multiple times. My hair was messy and tangled from blood leftovers,my face was pale with traces of that hit I got earlier,I was wearing nothing but a huge white t-shirt and my underwear.
"Wait... he took my clothes.. he didn't...oh god I hope he didn't ..."
I slowly moved to the door and opened it. He was nowhere in sight. I moved across the hall down the stairs. I could hear noise from what I believe is the kitchen.
"He is actually making me something to eat...I have the kindest psycho kidnapper ever"
I continued towards the noise. I peeked through the door and saw Chanyeol cooking.
"God he is handsome" my thoughts were playing with me again. He suddenly turned around watching me.
"What the fuck are you doing here? Did I gave you a permission to leave the room?" He shouted with a deep voice. I froze.
"No,I.. I... I was looking for a bathroom,I wanted to clean myself up... for you... " I stuttered trying to keep my cool.
He moved slowly to my direction. His huge hand grabbed my cheeks and he squeezed them roughly. He looked me straight in the eyes... I had chills all over my body.
"Don't you dare ever EVER again do something without my approval " he hissed. I felt his fist once again, the ringing in my ears,the dizziness,the cold tiles on the floor when I fell from the force of his hit. Tears rushed down my face. I was trembling. He grabbed me once again and swiftly raised me on my feet.
"The bathroom is on the left. Go clean yourself up,I don't want you eating with me looking like that"
I nodded and still dizzy walked slowly towards the bathroom,leaning onto the walls trying not to lose balance.
"Oh,fuck,how am I going to get out of this fucked up freak show?" I thought to myself. Feeling helpless and frightened consumed by pain I collapsed.
"God help me..."