Prologue:The Start Of My Highschool Life

Your P.O.V

I was taking a shower while thinking about my new school which me and my best friends will start attending for our brand new highschool life.

Hmmm....at least I won't be alone I got Mirai,Kimiko,Ayane and Chika. My best friends with me. That's one problem solved.

Will the teachers be good?

I know there will be bullies in that school.... I hope not.

Will I experience love?

As I finished showering I began to do my morning routine. After I finished doing the things that have to be done. I walked downstairs and saw a note and began to read it. It was a note from my mom that she already prepared a breakfast for me at the kitchen table. I began to eat alone because my parents are working early.

After I finished eating I began to walk to the school after making sure the house is locked and no electricity or water on.

When I was walking."(Y/N)! Wait!"someone shouted at my back. As I was about to turned around but the someone bump to me causing us two to fall.

"Uggghhh..my head....Ayane..." I said and hold my head where the part that hurts."Hehe..Umm...Sorry?"said Ayane and laugh.

This always happens but I'm still not used to it

Ayane stood up and lend a hand to me so that I can stand and accepted it.
After we finished cleaning off the dirt in our uniforms. I began to walk to the school with a talkative Ayane beside me. When we reached the school we see Kimiko and Chika waiting for us at the gate.

"Where have you been?!"asked Chika with an impatient face and crossed arms.

" You do know that a peasant can't let the royalty wait."said Chika and was talking about how she is a royalty and that how dare peasants let her wait."Now now Chika don't get upset they just came at the right time anyway."said Kimiko.

"Good morning Ayane and (Y/N)

"Good morning Ayane and (Y/N)."said Kimiko and smiled to us." Good morning Kimiko and Chika!"said Ayane."Morning."I said and smiled in return."Wait...Mirai isn't here yet?"asked Ayane. "No. I think maybe she overslept."said Kimiko and sigh." How dare she be-"said Chika but was cut off by someone we know."Sorry guys for making you wait. I overslept again."said Mirai.

"Oh! There you are! I thought maybe you'll be absent this day

"Oh! There you are! I thought maybe you'll be absent this day."said Kimiko and greet her good morning and a morning in return from Mirai." I guess we should get going then if we don't want to be late."I said and with them agreeing.

Time skip

"Yay!Me and Kimiko have the same classes."said Ayane and hugged Kimiko and Kimiko is smiling and said that she's glad with someone she knew very well.

" Hmph! I will be with some peasants."said Chika and looked at me and Mirai as she checked our papers.

"Phew...at least I will be with you guys."said Mirai and smiled at me and Chika which I returned." Hmm..you should be grateful that you'll be with someone as me in the same room."said Chika. "Now now let's go before the class starts."said Kimiko and after that we began to bid goodbyes and go to our classrooms.

"Phew..we're not late."said Mirai and knocked on the door." Come in."said someone that who might be the teacher. When Mirai told her about us being new students the teacher let us in."Quiet now class! There will be new students joining as today."said the teacher."Now please introduced yourselves."said the teacher and smiled at us.

"Hello everyone. My name is Mirai Mizushima. Hope we all get along."said Mirai and did a sweet smile."Hmph! I have no interest in introduction but you'll have to know what your future Queen's name. I am Chika Fujimoto! You can call me 'Your Highness'."said Chika proudly as me and Mirai laugh awkwardly."Hello everyone. My name is (Y/N) (L/N). Please take care of me." I said and smiled.

The start of my highschool life.