Beach, starbucks and shocking news

"OMG I really missed the beach" I scream as my feet sink into the warm sand.

"Actually I haven't been to the beach for 1 year" jai joins me sinking his feet in the sand.

I watch as the waves wash onto the sand.

I look at jai and see him smiling at the water. "Race you to the water"I scream. He quickly glances at me and then starts running. I join him and its hard because I keep sinking. I catch up to jai and start laughing. When I approach the water I dip my feet into the warm water.

"Let's go" jai says taking of his shoes. "Okay" I scream slipping of my shorts and singlet leaving myself in my bikini.

Jai's P.O.V

I watch as Paris takes off her clothes leaving her in her bikini. She has a really good body and a perfect tan complexion. Don't get me started on her smile, laugh and her beauty. She is so pretty and everyday I think I like her more.

Paris's P.O.V

I jump into the water and I do spot jai look at me for a bit an I can't help but blush. As I jump into the warm water it feels so nice. Jai joins me in the water and he splashes me.

"Oh no you didn't" I giggle splashing water back at him. We splash each other for a while before we decide to actually swim.

I decide to play a prank on jai. I swim out a but further and then pretend I'm drowning throwing my hand in the air and dropping my head under water.

"OMG Paris"jai scream swimming to me.

"Help" I scream.

"Breath" he screams grabbing me and pulling me to the shallow part.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

I start laughing.

"What's so funny you almost drowned" he shrieks.

"I was playing a prank" I state.

"Oh"

"Your reaction" I smile pointing at him.

"That's not funny" he says. I nod my head laughing.

"I'm hungry" I say walking out of the water.

"Same" jai says.

"Lets go eat" jai follows me out of the water. We go to the limo an get out some towels. I dry myself before popping on my clothes.

We walk on the footpath walking along until we come across a Starbucks.

"Starbucks" jai suggests.

"Sure" I nod my head. We walk into the entrance and to a lady who is behind the counter. She loos about 14 or 15 young worker. She has blonde hair with light pink streaks through and light green eyes.

"Hello how can I take your order?" she asks looking down before she pops her head up and when her eyes land on jai she lights up.

"Hey your jai waetford choose anything you can have anything you want for free OMG why are you standing infront of me in this shop is that your girlfriend she is so pretty I'm such a fan and your so talented how did you do it was the competition scary did I ask what would you like I'm socially awkward which Is why I'm talking a lot oh my god I'm talking a lot shut up ok I'm gonna hush now" she blurts out.

I can't help but giggle at her outrage. Jai laughs and smiles.

"Your so hot jai" she says again before slapping her hand over her mouth.

"Your not to bad yourself" he flirts I roll my eyes. '

She takes out her iPhone and hands it to me and I take a few photos of them.

"Me too" jai says handing me his phone. "What am I a photographer" I say handing her phone back to her.

"No your not" he laughs before posing then they do the waetforder sign.

"Here you go that will be $10" I joke.

"Haha no" he laughs.

"Ok so can I get a hot chocolate, and" he pause looking at me.

"Oh same" I smile.

"It's ok it will be free"

"Nah take this" jai says handing her a $50 note.

"Thanks" she laughs before putting it in the cashier.

She write our order on a note pad and gives it to the drink maker right before we sit at a booth. He taps away at his phone. And then locks the screen. We look at the t.v that's hanging on the wall as TMZ comes on.

'Hello and welcome to TMZ today on this episode we will be sharing stories about Dami IM's X factor win' they show a photo of her.

'Selena Gomez in rehab' photo gets shown.

'And jai waetfords new secret girlfriend' and there is a photo of jai and a girl. Wait that's me.

OH NO

*****

A/N

CLIFFHANGER hope you enjoy jai waetford fan fic if you like check out my other books ok well enjoy!!!

:))))

<3 XOX