The trip

"Darling get up someone is here to see you" my mum awakes me shaking me.

"Yeah I'm awake" I say rubbing my eyes. I sit up on my bed and look at the time "who would come at 7 in the morning" I wonder. I stand up putting on my fluffy slippers. I walk out of my room and into the lounge room.

I see jai sitting on a swinging chair. "Yes?" I ask sitting on the other one.

"We'll I was just wondering if I could have your number cause like your a cool girl and I want to stay In touch" he says smiling. "Oh now I have to get my phone from upstairs" I whine standing up and slowly walking to my room dragging my feet. I go to my room and get my phone of charge. As I m walking back I notice what im wearing in the mirror.

I'm wearing a black sports bra and red sweat pants.

"Whoops" I say I chuck on a jumper and walk back downstairs.

I unlock my phone and and go to my contacts to get my number. I sit down again in the swinging chair and read it out to him

" 0462 726 351" I read to him. "Thankyou" he thanks.

"No problem" I smile "and seriously 7 in the morning" I say pointing at the time. "What I have to wake up early" he says. "Poor you" I tease.

"I was just wondering if you want to go to the beach with me" he states.

"Oh the beach I haven't been there for like 4 years" I scream excited. "I will ask my mum" I squeal standing up and running into the kitchen where I find my mum sitting down at the dining table on her iPad while he drinks coffee.

"Hey mummy I was wondering if me and jai can go to the beach" I say with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure honey be back by 7:00 for dinner."

"Thankyou mummy" I scream running to her and hugging her.

"Your welcome darling now go put on your $500 bikini" she laughs.

"Ok" I say as my mum sips at her coffee I walk out to the lounge room.

"She said no" I joke.

"Oh I really wanted to go" jai whines.

"Joking we can go" I smile.

"Yay" he yells standing up.

"I'm gonna go get ready" i smile walking up stairs.

I walk to my walk In closet entering it all my shelfs are full of clothes. HEAPS. There is also jewellery, accessories, bags and don't get me started on the shoes.

I walk to my clothes and find my bikini. It is light pink with white flowers. The middle has a metal circle. Also the bottoms are the same as the top.

I also get a black singlet and white high shorts.

I walk into my ensuite and have a quick shower. When in finished I place my clothes on and the my long curly brown hair into a messy bun.

Then I walk back to my ensuite popping on my silver Havanas and they are specially designed into wedges. 'My fav'

I jog downstairs only to bump into my dad.

"Daddy" I scream hugging him tightly. "Paris I missed you" he yells.

I quickly observe his features and he has aged (obviously its been four years)

He has black hair growing some grey hair. His brown eyes which have turned grey and a bit of wrinkles under them. He is still tall and skinny.

"You have grown so much" he smiles.

"Dad it's been four years" I giggle.

"I know your no longer ten" he cries in happiness.

He places a soft kiss on my forehead "your still my girl"

My dad on the other hand didn't want to send me to boarding school. He kept on telling my mum that I was going through a faze and that I was growing up, believe it or not but my mum didn't want to send me but my aunty (bitch) convinced her to make me go so so my mum listened.

Actually my mum isn't that strict, she actually helped me buy some of the clothes I wanted to wear when I was going through my 'faze' she also doesn't keep an eye on me like a hawk she lets me be a normal girl but when my aunty is on the scene it's not like that.

"Where are you going?" my dad asks snapping me from my thoughts.

"Oh mummy said I can go to the beach with my friend jai" I smile.

"Oh ok well have fun darling" my dad says hugging me.

"Bye love you" I say walking away from him.

"Love you to"

I walk back to lounge room to find jai.

"Let's go" I smile.

"Bye mum" I scream to my mum as I walk out of the door.

"Bye darling love you"

I gently close the door.

"Where's John" I ask jai.

"I told him he can have a break today"

I nod my head. Jai leads me to his limo and we hop in. "I love limos" I squeal. As we sit in jai tells the driver "bondi beach" and TE driver starts driving.

He grabs a controller and scrolls through channels on his plasma t.v.

"Look x-factor" he scream pressing on it.

"This is the finals" jai smiles.

"Cool can we watch" I ask.

"Yeah i want to show you how I sing and the winner" jai says.

"Yay"

"Okay that's me" he says pointing to the screen.

As is watch jai walks onto the stage and starts singing. "Oh this is when we sang the songs that we got written"

I nod my head and watch as he sings a catchy song.

"What's it gonna take to show you" he sings on the t.v.

"Oh your so cute" I laugh.

"What?" he questions.

"What" I say blushing. I look back at the t.v ignoring him.

"That was amazing" one of the judges comments.

"Awwwww so they liked it" I giggle.

"Yeah it was So nerve racking"

"And this is the winner Dami" he states pointing at the screen. A tall lady walks on the stage. She is wearing a black dress and has her black short hair flowing on her shoulders.

"She is pretty" I compliment.

"She has such a great personality"

She sings a song and her voice is so powerful and rich. "She is amazing" I whisper.

"I know"

The limo comes to a stop as she stops performing. "We're here" jai screams.

He turns of the t.v and the driver opens the door.

"Wow I haven't seen a beach for ages" I scream running to the sand.

*****

A/N

Ok we'll it's unedited I hope you enjoy love all my fans vote and comments please.

Read cutieclarisse's books and Naynay's.

-STAY SEXAYY