Chapter 6: Big Blue House

*Haleys POV*

You looked down on your wrist, to look at the braclet, that Carl gave you. It always gave you hope, and smile.

It was gone.

"Oh god," you stopped in your tracks, "I must of dropped it, while fighting off those zombies back there!" You sighed.

You kept walking, you never looked back, just kept walking, you needed to find a place where you could keep safe.

You made your way threw the bushes, and found a big blue house. You slowly pulled out your gun from the holster on the back of your pants.

You heard moaning, there were no walkers near by?

You climbed up the stairs, set your bag on the porch and started to slowly open the door, holding your gun in the air, to fire at a walker just in case they attack.

You walked into the house and let out a scream, to attract walkers if needed. Five walkers came stumbling around the corner, you whipped your knife out and stabbed four, the last one grabbed you, you whipped around, shoved the walker and stabbed his head.

"I'm sorry this happened to you. I'm sorry you had to die like this.." You trailed off; you ripped the knife out of it's head, and slid it into your pocket.

You looked around, in the kitchen you packed some water, and some soup. You found a candy bar, and ate it.

"It's been, awhile sense i'v ate one of these.." You smiled,

You looked around and found some stairs, so of course you walked up them. You checked all the rooms and found one with it's door closed, you opened it, and it was clean. No blood, all picked up?

You began to search, and found nothing but comic books, and video games. A boy must of been here before you. You headed for the door, but heard the sound of the door creak open. You slowly turned around, reaching for your knife.