Chapter 20: Divorce part 2

I woke up early, but I had a headache and I found a blue bruise on my stomach, I hate it, they usually appear when I cry before sleeping, anyway I got up and looked and looked around me, it wasn't my room and that made me feel sad, I remembered everything happened yesterday, I got up and went to my father, he was already awake, " Good morning " I said

" Good morning, Jessi " he said " I went home and got some clothes for you, they are in this bag "

" thanks dad" I said and then took the bag.

I got out my clothes and then headed to the shower, I turned the water on, somehow the hot shower made me feel relaxed, after that relaxing shower, I wore my uniform.

I went to the restaurant for breakfast, luckily for me the reserve it early at 6:30 and it ends at 10:30 am, I am so lucky, anyway I wore my breakfast and then headed to my room again got my bag and then I went to school after saying goodbye to dad, I went out and then started thinking about a way to go to school, the hotel wasn't so close to the school but it wasn't so far.

Anyway, I got a text from Cole saying that he is on his way to pick me up but at the same moment dad came to me and said " Dear I will drive you to school, the distance is not so close as our old home "

I smiled and nodded and then went with dad to his car, I texted Cole and told him that dad will drive me to school, then I took my phone and started writing a part in my story, I told dad about that application and he kept encouraging me to write but he warned me about my studies.

Anyway, when we reached home, I waited for Cole and then we entered the class together, Noah sat close to me and Cole, he sat behind us, anyway I kept thinking about my mother's and father's divorce, and didn't think about Adrien and Katie, I kept thinking about the divorce till I cried silently I didn't really notice that till Cole asked me what's wrong, I told him that what happened yesterday was bothering me, he got closer to me and then said " Don't worry everything will be fine "

I tried to calm down but that was harder than I thought, after that, we went back and then I tried to focus, but that was so hard but this time I didn't cry, I held my tears.

In the break, we practised our role and this time Adrien and Katie didn't bother me a lot, actually I didn't think about them, the main thing in my mind was THIS WHOLE DIVORCE THING.

Anyway, after the practice we went to the cafeteria, Katie was shooting me death glare all the time but I didn't mind, I was in another world, I am happy that I don't feel hurt about Katie's actions, but then the thought of me parting away from mum or dad, brought tears to my eyes.

Anyway, when Cole noticed me, he hugged me and then said " Excuse us ", everyone looked at us including Adrien and Katie, Cole hugged me to him and started walking away, Adrien looked at me confused but I didn't care a lot.

Cole took me to the garden out of the Cafeteria, we sat there and then he said " Calm Down, I know what are you thinking about, I know it is hard but trust me everything will be fine, now tell me Are you okay now? "

I nodded a little and then he said " A lie "

I looked at him and smiled, he hugged me tighter and I placed my head on his chest and then started crying harder.

" Don't cry " he whispered, we sat there till the end of the break.

We went back to our class, and when we entered Anna came to me with Mera and they hugged me, they asked me to sit next to them and I agreed, Noah sat next to Cole, Cole gave me that glare which asks why did I go, I just smiled.

I sat with the girls and then I told them about my problem, they hugged me and said " Don't worry "

" Look Jessi, I know it's hard but you have two awesome parents, a great Father and a beloved mother, so don't worry, I know that they will respect your decision, what your father did was only because he is afraid of losing you, I can call how many times you told me how awesome they are, so don't worry okay " Anna said, I nodded, smiled and hugged her, she smiled back and hugged me back as well .

" Amazing, Well Jessi as you know I can't comfort anyone easily specially when they are crying, all I can say is Calm down and everything will be fine " Mera said.

I hugged her as well and said " no need to say anything, staying with me is more than enough "

I felt a lot better when I told the girls, after that we talked and laughed, after these two sections, I told Cole that I will stay with them today, he gave me the same glare and all I did was smile, I kissed him on the cheek and went back.

After that, the teacher entered and we had our last three sections, it was some how boring but the comments were funny.

After school, Cole drove me, I went to my old home in order to see mum, I missed her a lot, I talked to her and hugged her, after that Cole drove me to the hotel, my dad wasn't at home, I called him and told him that I reached home and he said " Great honey, How did you reach home? "

" My friend drove me home, anyway where are you? " I asked

" I am looking for a home for us, by the way I found a suitable home, it is so close to your school, so don't worry " he said

" thanks dad, I love you " I said

" Love you too, and guess what, you can go visit your mum everyday after school " he said

" Yaaay " I said

Then we hang out, I went to my room and Anthe n I started studying, in my break I wrote a part in my story and publish it, by the way my story reached 34 seen, 14 votes and 5 comments only for two parts, I am so so so happy.

Anyway I texted Cole for a while, and then he said " I was planning to hang out with you today but it seems that I will change it to tom"

" *giggle * good " I said " by the way my father found us a new home near the school "

" Great " he said " see ya Tom. It seems that you are tired "

" yeah, good night " I said

" good night, love ya " he said

" love you 2 " I said

And then I went to sleep.