Tiny Box Tim

Tim "Were is mark he should have been home an hour ago "
Tiny box Tim was starting to get worried about what could have happened to mark .
Tim "I hope he is ok "
A person comes out of the shadows
Jexica " He is I I saw saw something happening with mark it it I need you to follow me "
She shuddered
Tim "with mark .I need to help .Were ?"
Jexica " this way "
Time skip
They were in the forest
Tim"Ok we're now "
Jexica "I well take you to him ...Soon"
She picks tiny box Tim up and throws him at the tree so hard that Tiny Box Tim passes out .
Jexica "It has to happen.Right ?"
Gurrrrr she shakes her head and throws him into the bag .
-Time skip-
Jexica "Markie moo I have a gift "
Mark "what..."
Jexica "don't worry it isn't harm . It's someone for you ."
She pulls out a cage and sets in infront of mark .She pulls off the sheet on top of the cage .
Marks eyes widen."Tim"
Mark "This is ,why ,How ."
Jexica "It's simple really all I did was say there was something bad happening to you and he followed me .with not questions asked "
Mark "your a monster."
Jexica and yuri"good .maybe dad well want me now that I'm just like him .Now someone well be coming Tomorrow.so your going to follow me . do what I say with no questions or he well pay the price ."she took tiny box Tim put him in the corner of the room and then cuts the rope tied to keep mark restrained.
Jexica "Now get up and follow me "
Mark gets up .
-Time skip-
This well be your new stay .Mark looks at the room .it has a dresser a bathroom and a bed .
Jexica "Now behave and maby I'll get better stuff and I won't kill your little friend.Now I'll be back in 40 minutes I well expect that you well be dressed and have used the first aid kit "
She slams the door .
Mark looks in the room he's in
Mark "Soooo .What do I do now .I am most likely going to die .What's going to happen to tiny box Tim ."he thought
"It's most likely going to get worse if I don't do what she said "mark said
-time skip -
Tim "wakes up we're am I what happened "
Jexica "hay yura "
Yura "this is the the one who you wanted the appointment for right "
Jexica "yes "