Dark and yui

Dark "Wait ,How did that work .I had a feld so only demons can walk through it gah "
Jexica "It Wasn't that good ,now was it "she use in a touting tone
Mark stands there in shock "Dark never messes up a spell . it doesn't work He is to powerful.Theres no way Yui can meet that ."He thinks to him self She moves closer "Logically that's sad,Better run NOW right "she talks in a different way of speaking than usual.
Dark runs off .
Mark "you just scared dark nothing scares him ."
Yui "She "Yui paused
Jexica "I did I have my ways "
- Yui,s mind -
" You should have killed him"
Yui "no not infront of mark "
Jexica "I know she should have .But I could not have .It chould be to risky "
-IRL -
Mark "Yui you kinda zoned out "
Yui pops back to reality "S s sorry "
Mark "you have been doing that to often "
Yui "Wait I would not be the first person he would hit right ...Weres Jack ,Mark "
Mark rushes into jacks room were he was passed out.
In a pool of blood .
Laying there .
Mark " We need to get him to a hospital "
Jexica "No that's what dark wants
He whould be waiting there pls the doctors whould be thinking we did something.Plus I have the things we can use here ."
Mark " Your right "
Yui "hand me the big first aid kid in the living room on the self "
-Time skip -
-Jacks point of view-
"My head is killing me. What happened ."
I jest lad there for a bit until I realized this was not my room and I was covered in cuts ,bruises and blood.There was a big blood stain in the carpet to .
Everything hurt .
All he could do is lay there and do nothing.
-back Down stairs-
Mark "What do you know about dark "
Yui "things I well not even say "
Mark "Yui please tell me "
Yui " I know more than you but you are talking to the wrong person mark"
Mark "TELL ME YUI NOW ."
Yui" mark ...Even if I wanted to it can mand would kill me if she wants it ."
The room went silent for a long while .
Jexica " Go check on Jack " she used a different tone of voice to say this which made mark wonder about some other...Questions.The ones he had back at the beginning of all this .before he got used to all this .