Prologue

Ok so this is the first time I'm actually ever doing this, so it might turn out to be pretty horrendous, I'm sorry, but I'll keep practicing. I promise I'll complete this story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     Hi so my name is August, not much about me. I'll tell you some stuff though; for starters I'm 23 and I'm still in college. My favorite color is purple, I play soccer, and I like to eat food. I'm just one of those people you see on the streets, just some average, ordinary person, heh heh. Sorry, I don't possess any self-esteem.
     The physical description of me, I'm five foot six, raven black hair, and I have electric blue eyes. I have a well built stature, no abs, and thin eyebrows. People would think that I'm attractive, but I don't see it, although I do like the compliments.
       People remember me because I'm one of those dreamers, I like to dream and hope. Things like adventure, in unexplored caves, or something completely make believe, like growing wings and soaring above the clouds. My friends like to comment, always claiming that my dreams are completely unrealistic, but at least they aren't like my family. My family, specifically my mom, she believes that I'm being childish and immature. I should not be having these type dreams, my place in society is next to my husband with multiple children. That these silly little fantasies won't get me anywhere in the real world, her words sting, and they make me feel like I'm useless in life. I moved though, and she keeps nagging me I ignore her, but I do love my mom, she's all I have left. My father died at war, he was in the Air Force but he ended up getting compromised when I was 10. My grandmother passed away from kidney failure when I was 16, she was my only light in this darkened world. When she passed life got hard, I fell into a severe depression, and I got some panic and anxiety attacks from my mom. Lastly, my brother, he enlisted for war just a year after my grandmother died, we never were close, but he understood and listened to me, he's been MIA for the last 3 years. At least you understand why I dream a lot, life hasn't been so easy for me for the last 13 years. There's some facts, so you now know my lifestyle, and hopefully somewhere in my story you can learn something new. The story now starts here....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's the beginning , I really don't know where this story is going, this is something new, I'll post if I come with ideas, but I do have other priorities.

Bye -🤓