Timeless Love - Part 1

Note: Guys this story I have already published but don’t know how it got deleted so publishing it again here.

This story is different from the actual story line of KKB. And the theme of this story may match with any other soap sequence. It’s just a coincidence completely. Let’s get into the story. Theme was Timeless love with different angle. It consists of three shots.

Shot 1
“Abhi if you didn’t marry this girl, then I am returning to Ludhiana, and will never return. Don’t think that I will be depending on you. I asked Purab to book the ticket, I got the ticket too.” Showing the ticket, Daadi shouted at his endear grandson who was hell bent to not marry anyone.
“Daadi, you know very well why I don’t want to marry anyone. Please understand.” replied her grandson Abhi.
Daadi replies “Then you too get my decision. Forget your Daadi forever. Don’t ever come to see me. If you got married at the right time, your son or daughter would have been studying in school this time. You fulfilled every wish of mine. This is my last wish. If you can’t fulfill it, then finalize that your Daadi is dead” she left the place with anger.
Abhi stood there numb; he had argument with his Daadi for many times about his marriage, but never she said these words. The only reason, his life exist was his Daadi. Today she was threatening that she will be leaving him forever. It reminded him his past. That night changed his life upside down.
With a sigh, he left from the home and started his car.
By the travel started to his office, his mind travelled back to his past.

Abhi’s POV
I am Abhishek Prem Mehra, Owner of Mehra Groups of Industries.  I am 45 years old Bachelor. Before 15 years, I was just a graduate who was searching for job. I lost my parents when I was 12 years old. My sister too died in that accident. I struggled a lot with my parent’s property. My Daadi and I owned our life with that property; I completed my degree and searched for job.

I met her, Beautiful girl; Attitude of beauty was with her. I joined in his father’s company as an Associate. Eventually I fell in love with her. She too loved me. But I never knew that I was that much dumb to know about her true shade. She used my love for her trap. I fell easily into her trap. One night there was a party in our office. I attended it. I searched for her and I found her. The scene in front me shook my world. My love Tanu was in someone’s embrace and saying about me that I am an idiot for believing all her activities. I left heartbroken.

All these days I believed her. But she backstabbed me and she misused my love. How could I forgive her, but why to blame someone, when you're the reason for your betrayal? I resigned from the job; she came to me and talked with some sweet words, as she doesn’t know that I came to know about her true colors. But I can’t control my anger, I was also a human, I too have feelings. So I gave a worthy tight slap in her face for betraying me.

Later the betrayal pain turned to be my strength, I started a business by my own and with the savings which I had. And my hate for love grew inside me. My friend Purab, he was my support system. He stood with me in each step of my life. He got married to his love Bulbul; still I hate to love anyone.

Today, Daadi threatened me to get married to girl, who was just 25 years old. The age difference between us was 20 years. It’s the difference between two generations. I have reasons to avoid marriage. She is young and I don’t want to spoil her life, because she will never be loved by me. Also I don’t want lose Daadi. So I thought for a decision and called Daadi.

“Daadi I am ready for this marriage, but I would like to meet her before” Abhi said on the call.
Daadi replies “I finalized the marriage. So there is no change in that. Also that girl wants to meet you. Meet her at the park near Live ‘In heaven Asylum.”
Abhi couldn’t believe that his Daadi had already finalized his marriage, and just trapped him with acting. Another thing he couldn’t get was, that girl accepted for marriage and wants to meet him. As Daadi said he went to meet her, to discuss about the decision.