Timeless Love - Part 3(Last)

Shot 3

The journey of life with her was different for Abhi. Her view of life was completely different and Abhi love it. She was indeed different, which he felt when he met her for the first time itself. She was still working as a Report Manager, and a member of Live ‘in heaven Asylum. They share their everyday activities with each other and found each other as their support system. There was tendered chemistry between them which ends up in an intimate moment.

Abhi was a lover boy who was crazily in love with Pragya and Pragya was a fancy girl who loves his Prince Charming more than her life. Daadi was very happy for the change Abhi had in his life. Now her wish was to see her Great Grandson. This wish gave a reality strike for Abhi. Again age difference started bothering him.

He was a 45 years old man; Pragya was very young girl, still his wife. He will be there for her all through his life to love her, but after him? If she was conceived and blessed with a child, once he was no more, how will she manage the child alone? Surely they will be financially stable, but emotionally? Pragya will be all alone to grow up the child. She took care of Payal at very young age but taking care of own child without father was different. He can’t give Pragya that pain. He knew how Daadi suffered to take care of him, he don’t want Pragya to go through the same sufferings. She deserves happiness and love, till his last breath he can give that, but after that she has a life still to live and that also should be happiness and love not pain and loneliness.

When these thoughts strikes Abhi’s mind eventually he made a distance between him and Pragya physically. The romantic moments reduced and he involved himself in work. He used to share all the activities of the entire day to Pragya which she also will do so it cannot be avoided. When it comes to share the bed he excused himself as he was tired or not in mood and goes to sleep. This made Pragya to found it odd. He knew her Abhi’s every nook and corner. He was avoiding her, especially in bed. Like this almost two months passed, Abhi and Pragya didn’t share any intimate moment with each other. Even it comes to kiss also he avoid it. He knew he couldn’t control him once he kisses her.

Pragya started to Miss Abhi, he was physically present with her but not emotionally. The distance between them was unusual and she wants to talk with him regarding this. Unfortunately Abhi was supposed to fly to Australia to attend a project for two months. Pragya packed his things and he noticed her face which was dull. He hates himself to face this situation. Her smiling face, her laughter, her fighting, her teasing, the way she blush during their love making moments flashed in his mind. He badly wants to hug her and say that he miss her a lot and would like to share the reason with her for avoiding her but he couldn’t, because it will devastate her world. Even now also he was giving her pain which she doesn’t deserve; he believed that some day she might understand him.

The packing was done, and he was ready to leave the room. No one can understand Abhi, the way Pragya does. She didn’t question him, or she didn’t try to hug or kiss him. She knew that something was bothering him and that was the reason for their distance too. Once he came back from Australia she decided to talk with him about this. She stood near the closet door, Abhi came and took the suitcase and said to take care of her and Daadi too, have food at proper timing and he will be contacting her whenever possible. He moved near the door of the room, she silently said more than a whisper ‘I miss you Abhi’, her head was facing the floor, tears was rolling over her cheeks, she was shivering a little too.

He couldn’t see her like this; he can’t tolerate this distance which he created himself from her. He let the suitcase down and came near her. Still she didn’t look up, she was sobbing and he couldn’t be silent anymore, he cupped her face and kissed on her forehead, and replied ‘I will miss you too’. She didn’t need a physical comfort from him, she need him emotionally. She finally looked up and saw that intense gaze which was trying hard to hide his feelings, more than words, their silence spoke loudly. Pragya leaned up a little and came close to him, Abhi hesitated and moved aback. To make her comfort, he slightly nibbled her lips, which was only for a fraction of seconds. He kissed on the tears which were on her cheeks and hugged her tightly. Before she could tell or ask anything he moved from the room.