Chapter 3

As soon as I calm down I started to head back to the door were I left my brother and Laura I couldn't get the stupid kiss out of my head I was also thinking about what my brother was going to say about all of this I didn't want to meet my mate yet I wanted to at least get settle in and finish high school before I got tied down to someone and especially someone like Tyler his an Alpha that makes me Luna and that title comes with to many responsibilities and I'm just not ready for that I don't want to take care of and entire pack I can barely take care of myself. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even see where I was going and it cause me to bump into someone when I looked up to see who I had bump into I saw that it was a very pretty girl she had dark brown hair that reach the middle of her back she had big hazel eyes that looked like if they were ready to pop out of her head she was skinny but she still had a nice figure she looked really kind and sweet. "sorry I wasn't watching were I was going I didn't mean to bump into you" I said to her. She bowed her head "I'm the one who is sorry my Luna alpha hale order me to come and get you and take you to his office" she said. "okay and please don't call me Luna my name is Selene what's your name." I asked her she looked so timid like if she said the wrong thing she was going to get punished it makes me wonder what happen to her I'll just have to remember to ask her later she looks like the type of person that's been through a lot and I have a really strong feeling to protect her. "my name is Allison lun-I mean Selene." She told me but she still wouldn't look at me in the eye "its nice to meet you Allison so why don't you show me they way to your alpha's office we wouldn't want him to go crazy right" I told her and she just smiles "yea alpha hale has a really short tempered" she tells me with a small chuckle "yeah even though I don't know him I can already tell that he has major anger issues" I tell her laughing "so Allison do you live here in the pack house" I ask her "yea me and my dad have been living here since I was three" she says "ooh what about your mom does she live with you guys too" I ask kind scared that I might offended her "nno she left us when I was little I don't really remember her" she kind stutters when she talks "I'm sorry I know how it feels I lost my parents 4 years ago too now its just me and my older brother and a really close friend of ours we're all orphans I guess you can say" I told her "I'm really sorry to hear that luna" she told me she sounded really sincere "don't worry about it, so how long is it to get to the office this is a really big place how do you not get lost" I tell her after turning another corner we came to stop a in of a set of really big nice double doors " were here" Allison lets me know before she knocks on the door "enter" Tyler's deep voice is heard from the other side of the door as Allison is about to open the door I start to feel really nervous having to be in the same room as him after what happened in his room not so long ago and to make matters worse my brother will be there which means that he will see the stupid hickey that hey left me " ooh well here goes nothing" I think to my self as Allison opens the door and step aside to let me in "alpha" she address him bowing her head in respect "thank you all-" he doesn't get to finish when Ryan rushes to Allison grabbing her in a protective hug smelling her neck "mine" he growls in to her neck Allison looks almost scared but you could also see the excitement in her eyes "aww I have a new sister" I squeal pulling Allison into a hug "I cant wait to be and auntie just don't make ryan wait to long his already too old" I tell Allison joking around but you could just see her face turning red as she tries to hide it ryan chest "really sel will see who has kids first because from what I can tell Mr. alpha looks like he already has names pick out for your kids" ryan said "yeah well I hope not cuz I not having kids until I'm at least 24 so you better keep in your pants mister hot shot" I say looking directly into my mates eyes he statured walking towards me and he leans into "will see about that sweet cheeks I want a big a family and now that I found you I plan to start it as soon as possible" he whispers into to my ear and starts leaving a trail of open mouth kiss down my neck making shiver run down my spine I stay frozen for a minute completely hypnotized by his mouth and sent when I finally got my senses back I push him away from me I couldn't think having him so close to me "well your going to have to find someone else because I am not having kids right now not for a few years and there is no way in hell that I'm going to let you anywhere near me with your little mini me" I hissed at him when I looked at my brother I saw that he was to busy with Allison and Laura to even notice what Tyler was doing to me "wow so much for being the over protective brother thanks a lot Ryan" I thought to myself "ohhh sweet cheeks I can a sure you that my mini me is anything but little pretty soon you will see for yourself and ill have you screaming my name" he whisper to me. I couldn't stop the blush on cheeks so I just turn away from tyler so that he wouldn't see it "so what is it that you wanted to talked to us about alpha" I said in a bitchy tone. "alpha hale was you telling us how we're welcome to stay at the pack house so that we can be close to you" laura says "what do you mean be close to me that last time I checked we live together laura" I don't like the sound of this I thought to myself "well you're my mate and soon to be luna so you will be living with me now I can't have my mate living in a motel without being marked" tyler responded "WHAT!!!! And what makes you think that I would agree to live with you our be your mate for that matter" I scream as soon as the word left my mouth I knew I screwed up Tyler's eyes turn black I knew he lost control of his wolf "leave everyone I want to have a word with my mate alone" he order in an alpha tone I looked at Ryan and begged with me eyes not to leave me alone with him as soon as everyone was out he slammed the door and turn to look at me "I think is time you knew your place little mate "his wolf say all I could do was back away from him as he approach me I curse in my head as soon as I hit his desk he trapped me by putting a hand on each side of my hip "please think about what you're going to do" I pleaded to him "I know what I'm going to do I'm claiming what's mine" he smirked before I could even question what he meant I felt his fangs bit down on my neck I try to push him away but I wasn't strong enough the pain was excruciating but immediately it was gone and all I felt was pleasure......

*********AUTHOR'S NOTE***********

hey guys I'm really sorry that I haven't updated in a long time I was dealing with a lot of family issues that I didn't have the head to write anything but I'm back and I will promise that I am going to try and update more often. I'm really sorry if for the mistakes this is not edited. Thanks for reading this far it means a lot

happy readings

KC143 :D