You Could be in a Band

I was sitting in my bedroom reading some Adlock fanfic when my mom yelled up to me "Castiel can you please clean your room your cousins Balthazar and Hannah will be here soon!" "ok mom!" I yelled back down to her. I looked around at my messy room and sighed "Well this gonna be a bitch" I turn to my vinyl player and place my Led Zeppelin album in the player that I got for my birthday. I hear the slow melody slowly turn louder as I pace around my room trying to figure out where i should start first. I start to hum along to the song when I start to get lost in the music.

Queen of Light took her bow

And then she turned to go,

The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom

And walked the night alone.

I sing as a hum along to the women's part. I think i hear a faint singing noise but I must just be hearing something. I continue to sing along as I lay down on my bed abandoning my work.

The dark Lord rides in force tonight

And time will tell us all.

I hear that faint singing again. I think it must be Gabriel messing with me but it sounds like it's coming outside my window. I can barely make out the words..

Oh, throw down your plow and hoe,

Rest not to lock your homes.

I sit up in my bed and sing the next part.

Side by side we wait the might

Of the darkest of them all.

I turn down the vinyl player as I quietly sing the part where both the singers sing and listen for the voice of the mystery singer

I hear the horses' thunder

Down in the valley below,

I'm waiting for the angels of Avalon,

Waiting for the eastern glow.

I sing the next part louder so I can give the mystery singer some confidence.

The apples of the valley hold,

The seas of happiness,

The ground is rich from tender care,

Repay, do not forget, no, no.

I hear louder this time from across the street

Oh,-------dance in the dark of night,

sing to the morning light.

I look to see that the window (that is straight across from my beautiful green eyed neighbors bedroom window) is open.

I know a little about the boy. I know he moved here a few years ago with his dad and brother. I know that he is on the football team and that he is kinda popular. I also know that he has beautiful green eyes soft dirty blonde hair that i want to run my fingers through and a laugh that could brighten up the whole town of Lawrence. Ok i might have a tiny, small, ok major crush on him.

I look straight into his candy apple green eyes and softly sing

The apples turn to brown and black, The tyrant's face is red

As my own face turn red as he gives me that signature Dean Winchester smirk.

Oh the war is common cry, Pick up you swords and fly.

He sings looking into my eyes. "You know" He yells from across the small space between our windows. "You could be in a band with a voice like that" I didn't know my face could turn any redder. "You know you could be in a band with a face like that" what the fuck! Did I just say that? The way his freckles pop out when he blushes confirms yes i did just fucking say that. Where did all this damn confidence come from? "Ha smooth Novak smooth". He says chuckling. I made Dean frigging Winchester laugh ok stop fangirling and talk to him. "He .. he... thanks ..kmm" and there goes the confidence. "Where did all that sass go?" Dean asked as he leaned out his window a little further. "Out the window you could say ha" I remarked as a sat in front of my window. "So Led Zeppelin huh" Dean said "any other good sounds in there" "Umm" I say as I walk over to my album collection and pick out Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin. I placed it under the pin and watched it spin as I fell into the melody. "Wow you really love Zeppelin well I can't complain myself ha" Dean says as he looked me straight in the eyes. "Ha .. yeah" I say. I can feel the blush running up my cheeks. "You're cute when you get all blushy like that" Dean says while looking me dead in the eyes. Does he know what the hell he's doing to me! He gives a light hearted smirk. Of course he does that's why he's doing it! The song ends and dean looks over at me and says "so do yah maybe wanna hang out and listen to some Queen some time or our you strictly into Zeppelin now" "I have the album right here if you wanna make that sometime now" "ha is that an invitation to crawl through your window Novak" "yeah i guess it is Winchester" "well you don't have to tell me twice" Me and Dean listened to my queen album for the rest of the night until we were woken up by Gabriel yelling from the doorway " Finally you made a move jesus Cassie i thought i was going have to shove you through that window myself" "Cassie" Dean says looking at me "shut up" I say blushing.