Chapter-42 "Stupid start "

Narrated Abu Bakra: The Prophet said, "The terror caused by Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal will not enter Medina and at that time Medina will have seven gates and there will be two angels at each gate guarding them."  

Sahih bukhari
Sub hanAllah..

26 April 2017

Chapter-42

Stupid start

Aaisha's POV:

My alarm was ringing and I knew it was fajr time but I was so sleepy I turned and the bang. I fell on floor, and realised its not my room and my bed , because i have habit of turning on my right side and Zain's bed is in the mid of the room , and my bed is attached to wall. I was sitting on the floor, and Zain sat up on the bed.

"Why are you sitting on the floor? Did you sleep on the floor ? " Zain asked in a half sleepy tone .

"Nope , i just fell off the bed." I spoke it so stupidly , what he might be thinking of myself.

He got off the bed and extended his hand , i held his hand and got up, he went to fresh up for the fajr salah and left for the masjid. I did wudhu and offered my salah and after the salah i read quraan shareef and my routine tasbeeh. It is 6:00 pm and i am already feeling so bored , so i decided to go to the kitchen and soon as i opened the door 'bang' i hit something actually door hit  and someone , but who ? I am so scared , i opened it slowly , and there Zain was standing , his hand on his face. I stood there still till he said 'excuse me ' , i gave him side and he went in and sat on the bed.

I was confused, to what to do, so i asked ," Did it hurt?" how stupid of me to ask this question obviously it hurts, and my questions stupidity was confirmed by his look.

"I am really sorry .. " i said and bit my tongue.

"Its alright , its not your fault I should have been careful . " he spoke without being angry on me and I was feeling guilty so i quickly went out of the room.

I went to the kitchen where my mother in law was already doing something ,I said my salam and she replied to me , I was quiet familiar with Zain's family except Zain because of Mahira.

" Aunty do you want me to do something? " I asked , again so stupid of me .

"First off all beta , stop calling me aunty call me maa , mumma ,mummy anything you like and off course I want you to help me ." she said in a quiet serious tone, I must say I was scared for a while then she spoke again laughing slightly," if you want  to help you can help , if you are not feeling so then you can rest. " She winked at me and I smiled .

"Shall I make breakfast ? " I asked.

"If you are in so hurry to feed Zain your hand made breakfast then its fine with me.." She answered, I must say my mom in law is so modern.

We started making the breakfast, mumma made fruit salad , and I made paneer roll , we finished making breakfast till 7:30 and sat talking about all the stupid things , like college crush.. And I felt so easy with mumma, and off course she is cooler than me .. By the time we finished our talks Zain and his daddy came for the breakfast. I said my salam and they replied then we served the breakfast.

I was worried that how did everyone feel about the breakfast , Zain's Mom and dad praised the taste while Zain was busy in his so called mobile phone. I was feeling left out , I don't know why. His parents are talking to me but still, mumma noticed my uneasiness I guess and said," Zain are you going to leave that stupid mobile of yours or you want me to break it? "

" Mumma its business.  " he answered still engrosses in mobile .

" You can keep it aside for few minutes nothing is going to happen " she said again this time warning him  in the eye gesture.

He put off his mobile and kept it aside, and he was eating silently she his dad spoke ,so what's the plan ," Now I have meeting with Mittal's , and then.." before he could speak anything else mom cut him off and said," i am not asking about business ,and by the way who told you are going to office. "

"If i am not going to office then where am i going ? " He questioned quite irritated.

"Zain you really want to go to office , its not even been a day after your nikah . " mom said like completely pissed off..

"So..." he questioned.

"So its just that,  a class topper is such a stupid person ." Mahira said entering the house, Sheath was with him.

"What do you mean miss Mahira ?" Zain questioned forwarding his hand to feed his sister, she gladly opened her mouth but he ate it himself and everyone else started laughing, Mahira angrily came and sat on one of the chair.

"I told you mumma your son is a real insane  person." Mahira stated followed by an answer from Zain,"Mum ma its proven that people who are really insane actually thinks everyone else is insane."

Mahira was going to say something but dad interrupted and spoke authoritively," Can you both stop this nonsense of yours."  They both nodded like good kids and everyone started laughing
He then looked at me and asked where i want to go, and i was completely blank cuz i really did not knew.

"Dad if you are planning for any outings ,then i must inform you that ,the reason for preponding this marriage was my new business setup in Medina, so please exclude me from any kind of such trips." He spoke in a businessman like tone,and everyone on the table was almost making faces like they were sad ,but i don't understand why they were sad it was such a good news that he is going to setup his business in Medina ,i was feeling happy i don't know for what reason but yes i was feeling happy.

"When are you leaving ? " mumma asked .

"Day after tomorrow." He said and i felt sad again for no reason i was literally fighting with my inner turmoil when suddenly Mahira said excitedly," Mumma even Aisha can go with bhai. However you are going to Medina,you both can perform umrah , MashaAllah what a good start of marriage it would be." And i felt so happy and thank full of Allah.

"Yes that's a very good idea Mahira beta." Dad said.

"So its decided that Aaisha will go with Zain.,and no ifs and buts you both." Mom said ,pointing finger towards us.

Sheath poked Zain with elbow and pointed towards cheeks and he gave him a death glare,i am very weak in understanding this boyish type of converstaions, but somewhere i knew Sheath was teasing Zain, and Zain was blushing how funny he was blushing.

------------------

Asslamualikum everyone...
I am really sorry for not updating for so long but i was having my terminal exams and then viva. I am really sorry how early i try to update it always gets that late..

How was this part? Please ignore the errors .
Please share your views..

❤0005alice