; abuse ;

"Can't you just shut up about it already?!" 

"Not until you fucking tell me why you always talk about him!!"

Nani and Jose's yells echoed through out the school's empty hallway. They had been fighting. Again. About the same topic. 

"Maybe because he treated me better than you have ever had!" Nani then quickly regretted her words, soon covering her mouth in shock that she had actually said it. 'shit.' she thought.

Jose then raised a brow as his eyes flashed with a look of anger. "What-?"

Nani then uncovered her mouth, not giving a fuck anymore, "You heard me, I didn't stutter-.." Se then glared at him, no filled with non regret and now complete anger. "And you know damn well it's true." 

Jose then suddenly shoved her against the lockers, causing her to yelp in pain, soon he then wrapped his hand around her throat, tightly. Choking her with half of his strength. 

Nani started to cough as she choked, still somewhat angry but yet also scared. 

"Your fucking lucky were at school, because next time, that pretty little tongue of yours, get's slit off!" He then growled as he let go of her. Soon, Nani fell on her hands and knees, coughing and gasping. Soon Jose then stormed off.

However, her best friend, Sandra Crest happened to be walking out of class, she raised a brow as she saw Jose storming out of the building, soon she looked down the hall. Gasping as she covered her mouth, speed walking towards Nani as she then bent down next to her as Nani coughed. "Oh, my God, sweetie! Your throat, it's bruised!"

Nani shook her head softly as she groaned, her voice now slightly croaky from Jose choking her as she then sat on her knees, facing Sandra. "Do you have your foundation? I need to use some again." Sandra smiled and nodded soon standing up as she opened her locker, considering it was right above her, as she grabbed out her make up purse, she sighed loudly. "Did Jose do this to you again..? If so, can I please beat his ass??"

Nani smirked as she shook her head, soon sighing softly, "No, cause then he'll just hit you back. Plus, I tried to break up with him, but then-.." "Then he just got angry and choked you. Yes, Im very familiar with this story." Sandra then handed her the bottled foundation that matched Nani's skin tone. Nani smiled weakly as she received it gently, soon applying it onto her neck, at least, where Jose bruised her.

Soon after she finished, they both started walking to class to class as Sandra sighed. "I liked Gabe better...." Nani nodded softly and looked down sadly, "Yeah, me too."