; damn ;

Everyone had to meet up at Sandra's house to practice their individual duets. Each girl was paired up with a boy and they got the chance to do a song. And the song was their choice. 

When everyone except for Nani came, they all laughed and talked as if they were all happy, but Gabriel wasn't. He couldn't wait to see they girl he had been talking to for the past 2 months, including the one he dated last year. He sighed as he leaned against the counter, after about 30 minutes there was a soft knock at the door.

Sandra smiled brightly soon speed walking to the door in her knee high socks as she announced softly, "Coming!" When she finally got to the door and unlocked it, standing behind it was Nani. SHe was dressed with a pair of tight black jeans short and a loose tank top that had slits on her sides, showing off her curry tan figure. She smiled as she  moved her straight, soft red hair to the side. "Hi." 

When Gabe turned his head to see who it was, his lower jaw dropped as he saw her, 'damn.' He thought. He bit his lip softly as he raised a brow, eyeing her up and down. When she finally came into Sandra's house fully, she smiled as she looked at Sandra, "Thank you, for inviting me to your house and also, to your Sweet Sixteen~" Of course! WHy wouldn't I do those things~?" Nani shrugged softly soon she noticed a guy leaning against the counter, suddenly she widened her eyes as she blushed deeply, realizing who it was. "Gabe~...?" She asked as she raised a brow, soon batting her eyes softly. He smiled softly as he nodded. "Yes, princess~..?" SHe smiled brightly at his reply, soon squeaking loudly as she hugged him.

After the practice was over, everyone had left except for Nani and Gabe. They were walking around, talking and laughing about their past relationships. Finally, they stopped as Nani leaned her back against a brick wall that was close to the community pool, she batted her eyes as Gabe smiled, looking into her eyes. She raised a brow as she smiled, "Yes~?" He chuckled softly as he shook his head. Soon after a while of looking into each others eyes, he couldn't hold it in anymore. He then suddenly kissed her deeply. She jumped slightly in response, her hazel eyes wide in shock soon she then closed her eyes as she relaxed kissing him back.

Forgetting about all the pain she has gone through.