Inside The House

I will be editing it more tonight

Romeo peaked into the dark house before taking a step inside, Ravana on his heels. The building was dark and musty, with an aroma of mothballs.

"Can't you walk any faster?" Called Ravana, pushing past Romeo to look around.

This agitated the blonde, who rushed to keep up. "Fuck you, I walk fast enough, you're just a freak." He said, puffing up his chest to appear fearless.

Ravana ignored him and pulled a small flashlight out of his pocket, shining it on the walls to reveal peeling wallpaper and a few crooked paintings. The furniture was sunken in and covered in cobwebs and dust, a bit of animal dung in a few corners.

Romeo couldn't help but to take notice to the chipping paper and old wooden furniture. He stroked the lighter in his pocket, staring. Ravana took notice of Romeo's desires quickly, but continued to explore the house, it could wait.

After snapping himself out of his trance, Romeo grabbed his lighter to use as a light source and went further into the house alone. Most of the small rooms were the same, old furniture and chipping walls. Not much to see.

He soon returned to the main room to see Ravana digging through an old closet. "Findin' anything, dude?"

"Nothing worth getting excited over. The place has already been raided, you're not gonna find anything here." He stood up and closed the closet doors, wiping his dusty hands off.

"Boring." Romeo retorted, rolling his eyes, although a little relieved to get out of the house. He looked towards the chipping walls again. Maybe. . .

Ravana saw the look on Romeo's face, knowing full well what was going on in the boy's head. He walked up behind him and placed his hand on his shoulder. "You could do it."

Romeo was startled by the boy, as his foot steps seemed to be silent. "What?"

"I know you have you're lighter. Go ahead, this place has nothing to loose." Ravana gave his shoulder a squeeze.

"God dammit, man, James would be pissed-"

"James won't know." Ravana interrupted in a smooth voice. "Just do it, you know you want to."

Romeo sighed, looking down and thinking. He saw the flames in his head and could feel himself getting excited by the thought alone. He hesitated. ". . . Fine." He took out the lighter, Ravana smirking. This would be fun.

By the time Romeo was through with his fun, several pieces of furniture in the main room were lit, the flame visible from outside of the house Ravana and Romeo stood, watching. "It's so bright. . ."

Ravana chuckled. "Yeah, it's a fire."

"Yeah. . ." Romeo trailed off, captivated by the beauty.

Ravana turned to his friend who seemed to be lost in the moment. He looked down a bit and immediately regretted it, sighing. "Dude. . ."

"Huh?"

"You're hard."

Romeo snapped out of his trance and looked down, blushing and covering his crotch with his hands. "Piss off, man."

Ravana just laughed and grabbed his horny friend, dragging him away. "Come on, James can help you out with your little, issue." He said with a wink.

The two boys, one agitated and embarrassed and one amused and playful, walked through the woods to return to the more busy part of the city, leaving the flames behind, lighting up the night.