New Friends

Then the man popped up, crouched down, and struggled to get my foot out of the trap. I didn't dare stop him from helping me out, because as soon as he got my foot out, I'd try to make a run for it.

He at last got me out of it, and as I got up to run, I fell to the ground. It was as if I couldn't carry the wait of that foot hanging the way it was. I felt so weak, and so angry at myself. Instead of running, and trying to save myself. There I was, laying on the ground. Like one of the dumb girls you're always yelling at in the horror films, for tripping over a rock, or going upstairs when they should run out the front door.

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I was tired of trying to get down from his shoulder, and passed out. When I woke up, I was in a room with 4 other people.

"Okay, so this is when you first met them?"She asked as she wrote more down in her pad. "Yes."

" Everybody looked at me, as if I was going to hurt them or something. Then one girl asked me who I was and how I got there. I told her my name was Stephanie."

"But it isn't, your name is Natasha?"

"Yes, I know, but I didn't know them well so I didn't want to give out my real name."

"Okay, proceed with what happened then."

"I told them that my car got a flat tire, and so on. They introduced themselves to me. Frank, Sandra, Matt, and Mylan. Frank had dark skin, and dark brown eyes. Sandra had black hair, and bright blue eyes. Matt had dusty brown, curly hair and green eyes. I noticed a long, wide cut right above his left eyebrow. It looked as if it had started to heal though. Mylan looked the worst. Her long brown hair was knotted, her light brown eyes were watery. From the looks of it, she'd been tortured prior to being placed in the room. She wore a light pink short sleeved shirt, and a blue jean skirt. Her skirt had blood all over it. The lower right side of her lip, had a bad cut. The poor girl was in tears. Frank, however, was the angriest one, he wanted to kill the guy that throw him in there. Frank's hand was all bloody. He told me that him, and his friends ; the other people in the room. Had been camping in the woods, when suddenly three men started attacking them. They were all thrown in the white truck, and brought to the dark room. That's where they sat for hours. Sandra looked over at me, and told me that they had already taken one of their friends. I asked them when had they got there, and they all said that they'd been there 2 days. Matt told me that the men would be back for another victim to torture and kill. My heart dropped. I was so scared, so in shock that I was even in that situation. It felt like a horror movie, only this was real life. I didn't know how I was going to get out of there. My foot was severely hurt, but I was so afraid of dying, I couldn't even feel the pain.