Ouran High School Host Club x Reader

You looked around the new school. It was big, thats for sure. You didn't want to go to some richy school. Your mom thought it would make you more 'proper' or something. Of course that would never work. You swore she almost cried when she saw how you had changed the stupid yellow dress you had to wear. It didn't even look the same. You basically threw the whole dress away and started again. You had one of the male uniform shirts that you stole as well as a plaid skirt and a sparkly yellow belt going around your waist. You stole the material from the dress to make the belt. You walked to school, refusing to take the limo. You didn't want to be flashy or have any attention drawn to you. You brushed your hand through your (h/c), (h/l) hair. You sighed as you saw all the girly girls that were so perfect it was hard to me true. Based on the way you were dressed and the fact you had walked up to the school and not took a limo made you stand out. People stared but you took no notice. You had your bag over your shoulder. It was kind of like a briefcase with the school name and symbol on it. You walked up to your first class. It was history. You noticed some twins talking to a bunch of people and a brown haired boy reading a book near them. The brown haired boy looked like a girl. It was a bit odd. You smirked. If anything you can find someone to mess with. You wouldn't call yourself a bully but making fun of other rich people was always funny. You overheard some people talking about how the boy was a commoner. You found it odd that they used the word 'Commoner'. It made him seem less than them or something. Might as well use peasant. You pulled out a text book. Some girls came up to you and started talking. They talked about who knows what and who knows what else. They said something about welcome and how odd your outfit was as well as some information on school boys. You put on some chap stick as they talked. One of them then squealed in a high pitch voice. That got your attention. "Lets take her to the Host Club!" The girl exclaimed. You finally decided to look at the three girls. One had brown hair, the other blonde, and the last red. The one who had squealed was the blonde. You stared at them and saw the other two girls agreeing. "The what now?" You asked, bored but a bit curious. They looked at you with grins then told you to meet them by the fountain near the gym. You sighed and agreed. You found the girls dull but maybe this host club would be interesting. Plus who puts a fountain near a gym???

~~~~~~~~I don't own Ouran~~~~~~~~