Being part of the host club

You looked directly at Kyoya, with a slight glare. "How did you...?" you started to ask. He pointed at the deck of cards in your back pocket. You grumbled a bit but sat down "How long with I have to work...?" Kyoya looked a you "How about until you graduate?" he said calmly. "What?!" you stood up quickly. He looked at you with a 'you made a deal' kind of face. You sighed and sat down. "Fine but..." you glared at the twins who were holding a maids outfit "That is out of the question." you finished your sentence turning away from the twins. They put the maids outfit away, a bit depressed. "When do I start?" you looked down. "Tomorrow" kyoya said bluntly. You glanced around. You saw Tamaki eating ramen in the corner and the twins bothering him. You then looked at Honey and Mori. Honey was eating cake and Mori watched. Haruhi was looking out the window as Kyoya was writing in his book. This would take some getting used to. "Hey Kyoya I have a question." You looked at him. "Hn..?" He barely glanced at you. "Why were you looking at my back pocket?" You asked, crossing your arms. You got no response so you left and went to your house. Your mom asked how your day was and you simply replied "Interesting." She looked confused but you left her to her imagination as you went up to your room. You closed the door the turned some music up loudly. You fell onto your bed and shut your eyes. The music surrounded you, leaving you in a sort of trance. You fell asleep a few moments later, forgetting about homework.