Chapter 2

"Well, I guess I'm with you." I say

           "Yeah." He replies

           "What's your name?" I question.

          "Aiden Red. What about you?" He asks.

           "Violent Jones." I respond.

           "Your partner and you will propose a four to five presentation about any subject you would like and how it affects your life. I would advise communicating with your partner daily since this will be a critical part of your grade. I will not supervise you or babysit you, so this will be most independently among yourselves. I will handout the guidelines tomorrow. The thirty minutes will hopefully be dedicated to your presentation. You may begin." My teacher announces. Aiden, the coffee bean eyed boy, turns toward and begins talking,

           "What topic or subject should we do?"

           "I would think communication would be a good subject to talk upon. We all communicate every day and it would impossible to not communicate even if we just look at each other."

           "That is a pretty good idea." Aiden responds," We should probably exchange numbers since we have to work together. Here." He write a combination of ten numbers on a tore off corner of notebook paper. He hands me the paper.

          "Thanks. I will call you tonight." I say.

Lunch

I wandered into the boisterous lunch room. Teenagers talking, gossiping, and making new friends. A girl with light brown hair, greenish-blue eyes, and red converse shoes comes toward me.

          "Hey, Violet!" My best friend Taylor hugs me.

          "How are you doing?" Taylor questions, "The last time I checked, you had dark knight hair, spikes on your jacket, and a sassy attitude."

          "Well, I dyed my hair like sweet chocolate, add flowers to my shirt, and keep the sassy attitude." We start hysterically laughing and walking toward a circular table.

          "How about you? I remember you having a hot pink backpack, two pigtails, and a Hello-Kitty keychain."

          "Umm...I ditched the pink backpack and pigtails, but I always keep my Hello-Kitty keychain. It's the memories we share."

          "It's like we are two halves of a pear."

          "Smiling like the bright and fabulous sun."

          "We are the best friends that will never give up."