Being Cameron Dallas little sis

Hey I'm Elizabeth I'm 17 any other young teen I'm Cameron Dallas younger sister which isn't cool being the youngest.

Cameron is too over protective but he's my older brother I've gotta love him.

Ella POV

So I was just in the kitchen making a smoothie then Cameron comes in the kitchen.

He says "aye little sis what are you up to?"

I said "Making a smoothie what some?"

"Yeah sure why not"

'Okay so what should we do today' I ask

"I'm gonna call the guys we can meet at the park"

Okay I'll dress up " I say

I walked away and went to my bedroom.

I went into my closet and pulled out some booty shorts and a neon pink muscle shirt with a strapless neon green bra I pulled my hair into a messy bun and my neon pink shades I slipped on my pink vans and went downstairs.

I grabbed my phone and went in the car to wait for Cameron.

I sat in the passenger seat and finally Cam came and sat at the drivers seat.

Cameron's POV

I got in the car and started it I looked over to my right to see my little sis.

I asked her "Aren't you over dressed just for the park?"

She replied "Nah it's hot"

I laughed at her my sister is weird pretty weird.

I told her I called Matt,Nash,Hayes,Taylor & Carter

She seemed a bit nervous but I just couldn't figure it out.

Ella POV

Cam looked at me weirdly but he just never knew that I felt something for Nash,Matt, Taylor &Carter I just I didn't know who I actually liked it was mixed feelings.

We got to the park and saw all the guys sitting at a table all together.

I went to greet the guys I missed them they were ma babes! I hugged Hayes he was ma bestie!