Chapter 1

Hi! I'm Anna, I have long curly white hair with blue eyes. I have pure white skin, it's natural, trust me. My best friend is Claudia, or Claw. She has white hair, but she ruined it by putting black with it. She also has very light brown eyes, and pure white skin too!

Some people say we're twins, but we aren't. I hate when people make that mistake, we don't even look that alike! Well, I'm the popular type, she's the freak type. We are opposites, but we're secret best friends...

____________________________________________________________________________________

I walked down the hallway. I saw what I usually saw, Claw being picked on. She was getting picked on by one of the jocks. But then I saw her freak for a boyfriend tackle him. Her boyfriend, Crow, is in the wrestling team.

He had brown hair with brown eyes. He looked sort of weak, but he was pretty strong. Crow beat the jock down until he ran away pretty quickly. He knelt down to Claw, and hugged her.

Claudia

"Hey, twit!" I heard a guy say behind me as I closed my locker. I looked behind me to see John, a jock of the football team. I knew all of them because they all hated me to death and always tried hurting me.

"W-What is it now?" I said in my normal stuttering voice. I always stutter, I can't help it. He then punched my stomach, making me cough up a tiny bit of blood. I held my stomach, not letting a tear roll down my face.

"Why are you not crying you b**ch?!" he growled. He punched my chest. I fell back to the lockers, but still didn't cry. I'm use to this, I don't get hurt easily because of it. I want pain, but now I can't feel it to well.

The jock then got tackled to the ground. I heard it, I couldn't see it because my eyes were closed. I opened my eyes to see Crow beating the crap out of John. I smiled weakly, falling to the ground.

I then felt running, and arms wrap around me. "Are you alright, love?" I heard Crow's deep but soft voice ring in my ears. "Y-Yes, darling..." I said, weakly. "But he made you bleed..." he sounded sad, wiping blood off of my mouth.

He kissed my forehead and he lifted me up. I loved him to death. "I'm taking you home... And caring for you, love..." he said softly and started to walk out of the building, still holding me.

_________________________________________________________________________________

He set me on the bed and covered me. "Is there anything I can get you?" he asked. I smiled and looked up at him. "No, there is nothing. You can use my older brother's room for staying, he's at college. And you can have some food if you like..." I smiled.

He nodded, and walked out of the room. He then threw something at me, and I caught it. It was a bell, like a pocket one. "If you need me, just ring..." he grinned and closed the door.

I closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

Anna

I went to her house and climbed through her window. I giggled. She always kept her window open for me to come in whenever I want. I looked at her... sleeping. I layed next to her and drifted off to sleep with her.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Claudia

I woke up with a large noise. I sat up, and looked to my side. I saw Anna sleeping peacefully, and I smiled. But then I put my attention to the noise. "C-Crow?" I yelled in a whisper tone. No answer...

"C-Crow stop m-messing aro-ound..." I stuttered, but no fear in my voice. I hate being a person that stutters. "Claudia...?" I heard a sleepy voice. "Yes, Anna?" I looked at her, confused.

"What is wrong?" she asked. "I heard something..." I said, confused. "Heard something? Where? Crow might've accidentally dropped something..." she said, softly. "In he---" Crow ran in with a knife.

"I heard something in here. What the hell was that?" his eyes were wide with confusion. "W-We don't know..." we replied in union. "J-Just don't leave each other... I'm going home... I'll check on you both in the morning..." he said.

He walked to the window and shut it, locking it. He went to the door, locked it and walked out. We layed back down, but held hands, shaking. I wasn't shaking in fear, I was just a little bit cold. I then fell back to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up with a hand covering my mouth. I opened my eyes to look into the black eyes of a white mask. I heard and felt Anna struggling. "STOP STRUGGLING WOMAN!" I heard a guys' voice next to me.

"Why?" I heard Anna. "Because I said so!" I heard the guy said again... and on it went.

Anna: why?

guy: Because I need you to shut up

Anna: why? :]

guy: shut uppp!!!

Anna: why? xD

guy: So i could kidnap you easier

Anna: question, why?

guy: She's getting on my nerves...

I then got picked up, and was put over the white mask's shoulder. "Well Jack, you are stuck holding her!" the guy said, chuckling. "Shut up Masky..." the guy "Jack" growled, picking Anna up and holding her like a potato sack.

"W-Why are we be-being kidnapped?" I stuttered. "Because we want to... Are you scared?" Jack seemed to grin because of his voice. "N-No. I ju-just stut-ter a l-lot..." I replied, calmly. "Oh..." Masky sighed.

"Go back to sleep idiots..." Jack grumbled. We sighed, and fell back to sleep as they ran to the woods.

First chapter good? It gets more exciting. As you can tell, Claudia is the mysterious one while Anna is more of the hyper, happy and girly one. Trust me... I have juicy plans x] Hope you enjoyed, I like this story :D By the way, keep in mind that I might make more than one romance on the "Kidnapped By Creepypastas" with some characters. XD Especially my main 3 favorites, BEN, Jeff and Jack. :P