Chapter 9

Louis’ Pov

I woke up in my own bed with a massive headache and memories from that weird dream. It felt so real, I had no idea where my mind was. Marcel would never tie someone up in his closet, Marcel isn’t like that. Then confusion dawned on me, how I ended up in my own bed. The last thing I remembered was walking into the cafeteria to find Marcel. I got up and groaned, head pounding. I reached up to touch it and found a bandage wrapped around it. It was dark outside; I was in pajamas so I guessed he had been sleeping for quite a while.

Suddenly the door opened and my mum came in then smiled, “Louis you’re awake! You’ve been out all day!” She rushed over and hugged me.

I frowned as I hugged her back, “What happened?”

“Oh you don’t remember? You got pushed over at school and hit your head pretty hard on the ground. You have a concussion but the doctor said it was only minor so you could come home.” She answered.

I frowned and grabbed my phone, “Is Marcel okay?” I asked worriedly, still thinking back to the horrid dream. It still felt so real.

My mum frowned, “Marcel? Isn’t that the boy you used to complain about all the time?”

I sighed and nodded, “Yeah, we’re uh…kind of friends now.” I said and sent him a quick text, then started to get dressed, “I’m gonna go over to his house for a bit, I’ll be home tomorrow morning.” I said.

Mum shook her head, “Louis you’re not going out, and you have a concussion. You're not allowed to drive, Marcel can come here.”

I sighed softly, “Fine, as long as you don’t embarrass me in front of him.” I whined.

Mum raised an eyebrow, “Why would it matter if he’s only a friend?” She smirked and my cheeks turned red.

“Stop! I swear he’s only a friend. He’s a loser anyways, I would never date him. I’m pretty much only hanging out with him because I feel bad.” I lied and texted Marcel to come over and bring overnight clothes. He agreed and I smiled, shooing my mum away so I could get dressed and try to at least look half decent.

When the doorbell rang I checked myself one last time in the mirror before running down to answer it. I opened the door and smiled when I saw Marcel before me.

“Hi...” He smiled shyly and I grinned at him.

“Hey there,” I said and pulled him inside, leading him up to my bedroom. My heart was fluttering quickly, beating so hard I was sure he could see it.

“U-um, I tried to get into the ambulance with you but they said family only…I uh kinda told them you’re my boyfriend and they told your mum and oh god.” He rambled and hid his face, “Now she thinks we’re together, I’m so sorry.”

I was silent for a second before laughing, so that’s why she kept giving me weird looks when I mentioned Marcel. She pretended she didn’t know who he was!

“Marcel it’s fine, we can just tell her it’s not true.” I shrugged and I swear I saw his smile falter for a quick second, though I’m sure mine did too.

 “Alright, well you better go tell her now.” He said and I shrugged.

“Nah, it’ll be fine. I mean if she thinks we’re dating she won’t question it if I did this.” I said softly and slowly leaned in and pressed my lips to his in a kiss that didn’t last very long.

I frowned when I felt him pull away quickly and my heart broke. Shit, fuck, why the hell did I just do that. My head swarmed before I quickly stood up.

“Oh my god Marcel I'm so sorry. I just thought, shit.” I ran my hands through my hair.

Marcel only looked at him lap, not looking up. He didn’t say a word, everything was just silent. And not the comfortable silence we used to have.

Marcel got up and walked out of the room with tears in his eyes and I groaned, running after him.

“Marcel! I’m sorry, please don’t cry.”

He only shook his head, “I don’t want you messing with my feelings,” He said, “I know you’re only doing this because you feel bad for me.”

I shook my head and grabbed his hand firmly, “I’m not going to force you to stay, but I really do like you.”

Marcel looked up and shook his head, “Don’t, I can’t deal with this shit right now.”

My eyes widened and I raised an eyebrow, “Marcel! Did you just swear at me?” I asked, smirking a bit because damn, that was hot.

He gasped and shook his head. “I did not!”

I grinned wider, “I’m pretty sure you just did.” I said.

Marcel bit his lip, trying to hold back a smile, “Maybe…” He said and I stepped closer.

“Bad boy Marcel.” I answered and pulled him close by his waist.

I heard him giggle, which only mad my smile widen, he was just so damn adorable.

Marcel sighed softly, “Fine, I’ll stay. But no more relationship stuff. I like being friends; I don’t want to ruin a good friendship.”

I frowned slightly, “So do I have like, zero chance with you?” I asked and he shrugged.

“I guess you’ll have to wait and find out.”

~~

New cover! opinions?? (: xx