Meet the family

Gavin laid on the basement floor, his left leg throbbing in pain as he could feel blood running down it. "Shit, Jen call the police!" He shouted to the open window. "You won't get away with this!" Gavin shouted in the darkness. He laid there in pain for a few moments when he heard a familiar voice. "Gavin, oh my God I am so sorry." Foster called out to him running up to his side. "Foster, what the hell is going on?" Gavin asked. "They found out about us. They think you and your friends coursed me into being gay." Foster told him. "We have to get out of here. Your family is crazy." Gavin told him. "You are bleeding really bad Gavin. Let me find something to bandage that." Foster told him. "I think there is a first aid kit down here." Foster told him walking off rummaging through the shelves. "My brother did this to you. I begged him to just let you all go but he gets so angry. He blames me for not being able to go to the school he wanted. Mom and dad spent all that money on me to keep me locked up and trying to change me." Foster told him from the dark. "Your parents are messed up Foster. You know that right?" Gavin asked. He received no reply. "Foster?" Gavin called out. "Foster is taking a nap Gavin, it's just you and me now." The voice spoke. "Who are you?" Gavin asked. "Travis,the good brother. I listen to my mother and father. They would like to meet you." He spoke. Gavin tried to look about to see but he could see no one. "Where are you?" He asked. "Right here." The brother spoke. Gavin looked in the darkness but could not see. Gavin felt a sharp pain in his side as he was kicked and pushed over on his stomach. "Why are you doing this?" he asked. "This is for Fosters on good. He has to see you are a sinner. Then he might change his ways." Travis spoke as his hands were tied behind him again and a plastic bag was placed over his head. "Now get up!" Travis demanded pulling on his tied hands. "I said get up!" he shouted now. Gavin gasped in pain pushing himself up to standing. "Now walk, we are going to see mom and dad. They will decide your fate." Travis spoke gripping tightly Gavin's wrists and pushing him up the stairs.

Gavin was pushed down in a chair and sat with his head slumped unable to see only hear the sounds around him. The room was hot and smelled of rotten garbage. "Where are we?" Gavin asked. "Gavin?" He heard Jen's voice. "Jen, no. I thought you ran." Gavin cried out shaking his head about. "I did, but I was attacked in the yard. Gavin there is something you should know." Jen told him and paused as Gavin shook the bag off his head. A wave of horror swept over him as he was seated at a dining room table . Jen was seated across from him. The table was covered in dust and rotted food and cans. His eyes scanned the table to see Collins lifeless body slumped in a chair next to Jen and another decomposed body next to him. At the head of the table was a woman who was nearly only bones holding hands with another male who was in the same condition. At the other end was a body of a younger man in the same state. They were all three dressed and hair perfectly groomed on their heads. "What the hell?" Gavin cried. "Gavin, he's crazy." Jen cried. "Who is?" Gavin asked. "She is talking about our dear son Foster." A woman's voice spoke. Gavin turned his head quickly to see Foster standing behind the body of the woman. "What the..."Gavin called out. "Foster is a very bad guy Gavin. He's not well you see. We had to lock him in his room. We tried all kinds of treatments to stop him from being gay. But he just would not take to them. So we did what was best you see." Foster paused. His voice changing from a woman's to a man's. "What mother is trying to say is we did what we had to, and then you came along with your free ways and friends and corrupted him. All of our hard work ruined. What do you have to say for yourself Gavin?" Foster stopped speaking. "Gavin, Foster is his family. Those people we heard from the basement...it was all him." Jen cried. "Shut up whore." Foster spoke in a woman's voice. "Stop it Foster!" Gavin shouted. "Dear, Foster is in the basement. Just us family here." Foster spoke again as a woman. "Foster please, I know you are in there." Gavin pleaded. "SHUT UP!" Foster screamed running around the table and standing behind the body of Travis. "You made him this way Gavin!" Foster screamed in a different voice. "No I didn't. Foster was born that way. You and this family hurt him, abused him. You deserve to be punished." Gavin spoke firmly. Foster stood a moment unsure how to respond. "Foster please. I know you are inside there. They hurt you so bad, but you are not them." Gavin pleaded trying to speak to Foster. "Gavin I don't think Foster is there anymore." Jen cried to him. "Gavin?" Foster spoke calmly. "Foster, oh God Foster. Help us." Gavin spoke. "What have they done?" He asked. "Bad shit, very bad shit. Now untie us!" Jen shouted. "Don't yell at my brother like that bitch!" Foster spoke again in the voice of Travis. Foster ran around the table behind his mother's body with a voice change. "You are a nasty girl. Foster be a dear and punish her, it is the only way you can be redeemed for your sins." He spoke in a woman's voice. Foster stood quiet a moment then turned to the woman's body in the chair and got on his knees. "Please mother, please don't make me do this." He begged to the corpse. He sat quiet for a moment as if listening to her speak. "No, please. They don't deserve this." Foster begged as tears ran down his face. A moment passed and his head jerked to one side and he fell over on the floor crying as if he had been smacked. He laid there crying for a good minute before he stood up stern and changed. He looked down at the floor where he was lying and spoke out in the voice of Travis. "If he won't do it mother, I will. I am the good son after all." Foster spoke reaching and pulling a dusty knife off the table. "Oh hell no!" Jen shouted. "Travis don't do it." Gavin shouted. "You ruined my brother Gavin, you took his innocence. You will watch as Jen is punished, then you will get yours when mother and father see fit." Foster spoke as Travis, with vengeance in his voice. He walked slowly closer to Jen dragging the knife on the table through the dust and cobwebs. "Please, Foster stop." Jen cried begging for him to snap out of it. "FOSTER STOP." Gavin shouted. This did not slow him down, he stabbed the tip of the knife into the table then turned to look at the body's of his mother and father. "Now mother?" He spoke darkly. Foster stood looking at them as if they spoke. He gripped the knife from the table and held the point to Jen's neck. "Oh God, Gavin. Please I don't want to die." She cried. Gavin looked on in horror helpless to Jen's cries. Foster's head snapped around and looked Gavin in the eyes, he was not himself. "As you want mother." Foster spoke as Travis. In one quick motion the knife was plunged into Jen's chest. She let out a scream that was so primal in pain and fear. Blood poured from her, soaking through the shirt her eyes locked on Gavins. "I love you Gavin." She whispered as her eyes rolled back and her head went limp. "NOOOO!" Gavin screamed.

Gavin sat crying looking across the table as Jen's body lay loose. The knife still in her chest, as the blood soaked shirt clung to her skin. "Foster why are you doing this?" Gavin cried out. Foster ran around the table wrapping his arm around Gavin's neck and began squeezing. Gavin's feet kicked under the table as he could not breath. His hands jerking in the rope pulling trying to free himself, but no air coming to his lungs. He could feel his eyes widening and the edges of his vision growing dark. "Travis stop!" Foster spoke as himself. Foster forcefully released Gavin pushing him and the chair over to the ground. He gasped for air laying in the floor. Foster quickly dropped down beside him and released his hands. "Gavin, I am so sorry. My family is crazy. They want to punish me and you for our sins. We have to get out of here." Foster told him. "Foster, please hurt. They want to hurt you and me." Gavin pleaded. Foster worked the knots loose and Gavin wiggled his hands free. "Thank you." Gavin spoke rubbing his neck. Foster stood up and looked down at Gavin as he began to stand. "Foster, how dare you help him." He spoke as a woman. He turned around and faced her body in the chair. "I love him mother. No amount of punishment or therapy will correct that!" Foster shouted at her. He stood a moment breathing heavy eyeing her body. He turned and looked at his brother's body and spoke as a woman. "Travis, punish them both. Release them of their sins." He spoke firmly. Gavin stood holding onto the table. Foster turned and grabbed his hand. "Run!" He shouted pulling Gavin through the house and up the stairs. "In here, Travis will be up here any second." Foster shouted pushing Gavin into a room closing the door. Gavin stood eyes wide. He was in Fosters bedroom, he recognized the posters from looking in. But the posters were all that looked normal. The bed had chains and straps on each post, there was food bowls in the floor. On the wall was chains and cuffs and splatters of blood. "Foster where are we?" Gavin asked. "My room." He replied.