Rest in peace my dear

August 18,2013

"You're strong,you'll get through this and we can go home." I tell her. She can't die,she cant and she won't.

"Harry, I love you.There will be another girl after me. I know it,who could resist your charm"she half smiles. "She may even love you as much as I do."

I need her to stop.She'll get better, I know it.She's always gotten through this with a smile on her face.I cant breath without her. She's my air.

"-and It not wrong for you to love her-"

I cut her of "No it'll only be you"

"Harry, stop-"

"No,I love you and only you"

"And I love you,thats why I need you not to be alone, Because that would be the real pain that kills me"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I was then pushed away by doctors and nurses, Beeping and red lights flashing. I noticed none of it.I only payed attention to one thing.

My world was being taken from me

.....

I had to force myself to open the yellow envelope laying in front of me that the messenger had just delivered. My hands trembled as tears already filled my eyes. I keep telling myself it could just be an injury notice,or a note about coming home early.

" Mrs.Ellington," I couldn't help but notice that they wrote as if we had been married. Later on in the letter I noticed that we would never be married. He was dead

I was screaming, I knew now that I was infant crying and screaming at the same time. I couldn't see anything through the harsh tears.

The screams never stop.