*16*

2 Months Later

Talia P.O.V
Guess what im pregnant and im only 19. Yep my family is shock. But Egypt  is excited she wants to be a big sister and im am actually having twins a boy and girl. Mateo wanted me 2 choose the name cause when Egypt  was born he told the doctor I wanted that name. But the names I chose are Malik and Mariah. Ik what your thinking. But yea me and Mateo left the doctors office. Today he was flying out to Miami.

"Well love you"

"Bye Mateo love you" I said

I walked inside Egypt was standing there smiling at me.

"Hi mommy" she said hugging me.

"Hi Midget I bought you Icecream" I said

"Yay thanks mommy" she went and sat down watching bubble guppies  while eating it. I smiled at my baby.

I scrolled thru ma phone then I walked into the kitchen pouring me sum orange juice.

Then I played Grind On Me Pretty Ricky. I danced with ma baby she is so cute.

Me and Egypt walked to the car we got buckled up and drove to this park.

"MOMMY LETS GO ON THE SWINGS" she screamed as she waiting for me to get over there.

I put her in the swing and pushed her.

2 Hours Later

We pulled up at home. Malea was sitting there watching my nigga sponegbob.

I put Egypt in the tub then put her in her pjs. I took my bath then changed into my pjs

I walked into the den where Malea was we watched the movie with her. Egypt fell asleep so she got on my back as we stepped in my room.

I layed her in her bed then left to mines. I layed gently in my bed. Till my door opened.

"Mommy can I lay with you" she said.

"Come on Midget" I said as I put on Peppa Pig then we fell asleep.

'--------------------------

Welp sorry for not updating but making a book on DADDY TILLER💦👅. BUT TODAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY. IT WAS LITT.  Anywhore had to write cause yall deserve 3 or more chaps but give me ideas. Next chap will have where Talia is 6 months.

                   ~Tamia👑💦