Chapter 2

You know that moment where your whole life just crashes right in fron t of yuo and you just feel completely frozen in your own emotions. Yeah, I'm having one of those moments right now.

"What do you mean that's us? That can't be us. That's not us, you're lying," I was bugging out. "Well sorry to dsappoint you, but that is us and by yuor moans, seems like we had a good time," he winked. Gross. "Delete it!" I hissed. "I'm afriad I can't do that," he smirked. "What do you mean you can't, it's not that hard. The delete button is right there," I exclaimed, reaching for the button. "I know where it is Captain-Obvious," he grabbed my hand and pushed it away, "I just don't want to." He said in a bored tone. "What the fuck! Why not? Everyone will see that video, especially------". "Nate," he cut me off, "your boyfriend, huh?"How'd he know?

"Yes, especially him," I hissed, through grinted teeth. "Well iy would be such a shame if he knew, it could even ruin your relationship with him," he smirked, evily. "You wouldn't dare," I glared. "I've already got the whole school's emails, ready to send the video." He wasn't kidding, he got the setting to 'All of Westwood High'.

"Please, don't," I begged. "Unless---" he smirked, "unless, you do a little something for me." 

"What?" I exclaimed, with a little hope in my voice. "Be my personnal maid for the rest of my high school years," he smirked. "You're crazy," I hissed. "If you don't, then get ready to be dumped and labeled as whore for the rest of your high school life. 'A lpsided smirk appears on his lips. "Fuck you!" I hissed. "I didn't come here for your consent, Alanna," he said and grinned. 

I wanted to give a retort but then the bell rang indicating that it was time for class. "You've got the end of scool to think about it, maid. And if you tell anyone about this, your relationship and reputation is over," he said and pinched my cheek. Then he turned his back and retreated into the hallway.

I banged my head against my locker, wondering how the hell this all happened. "Get to class Miss. Williams," Mr.Harper half-yelled. I don't think I'm even in the mood for school anymore. I headed to my history class, finding that I was laready late. "Thanks for finally joining us Miss. Williams. Go take a seat right after you come over to my desk for a detention slip," Mr. Oliver said, in a stern voice. I didn't really care aobut getting detention, my mind was more consentrated on the brown haired guy. How did this all happen? How is it that I had sex with someone I don't even know and plus not remembering it at all?

A light object hit me which snapped me from my train of thought. I looked at my desk and found a crumpled paper. Scanning the room to see who threw it, my gaze rested at the chair beside me. In the chair sat a blue haired girl with silver eyes. She wore a mini black pencil skirt, with a white, tucked in tank top. I looked at Bloom with a questioning gaze. "What?" I mouthed not letting the teacher hear anything. She pointed at the crimpled note. I un-crumpled the paper. It read:

Bloom - "Are you okay? Where were you? It's not like you to be late for class O.o "

Me - "I'm fine, really. Woke up a little bit late and had to get my books from my locker. No worried.

She nodded with a smile, believing me. The bell rand and I was glad. Our teacher mumbled something about homework which I didn't hear quite well. I stood from my seat and slung my backpack. "So, what made you wake up so late this morning?" Bloom asked, creeping up behind me. "Uh---" I mumbled, "well, you know feeling a little tipsy from Friday night. You know, the whole hangover incident." Great excuse. "Oh yeah," she laughed, "I forgot about that. Well, perfectly understandable."

Before I knew it, it was lunch time. I tried my best to get over that guy I met earlier, slowly I was getting there. Lena, Bloom and I walked in the hallway fillwed with students, heading to the cafeteria. I felt a hand grab me from behind. I turned around facing a boy with messy brown hair that partially covered his forehead but his brown eyes were still visable.