Chapter 4: With One Word

"Holden..." I whisper and my breath fogs up the glass.

"Surprise." He says. I turn around to look at him and he had a face splitting grin from ear to ear.

"How did you know we were gonna be here?" I ask.

"Our daughter is very smart. Like you." He smiles once again.

"Aubrey, you called him?" I ask, looking down on her smiling face.

"Yes. I love you two together." She says with her signature 'Im-a-little-angel' smile.

"You're too damn smart for your own good." I murmur.

"Yes, she is.. So, can we walk around?" Holden asks.

"Uhm.. yeah." I say hesitantly.

He lightly grasps my hand, unsure if he should.

Aubrey grabs his hand and giggles as we walk.

At the car Aubrey hugs Holden. He puts her down and walks up to me. He bends his knees lightly and wraps his arms around my waist, picking me up in a hug. I yelp in his ear lightly.

"Oh, how I miss that." He whispers lightly. "I would love to hear it again, every night."

I flush at the thought. I can't, I'm with Liam. I'm not going to fuck up again. Well, being with Holden wasn't a complete mistake, I did get my gorgeous children out of it. I don't regret being with him at all.

"Kirby.." He says lightly, cupping my cheeks. He tilts my head back so that I am looking straight into his bright blue eyes.  "It can all be back to normal... with one word." He leans down to kiss me.

"Holden, I can't." I breathe, turning my head causing his lips to crash and land on my cheek.

Instantly, I see Aubrey frown. She really does want us back together. "I'm sorry, I just can't do that again. I'm not a cheater." I state as Holden's blue eyes bore into mine.

"Kirby, I love you. Lexi is nothing to me, I'm gonna break it off with her. I never cheated on you, I don't know why Zayn wants to ruin our relationship." He sighs. He lets go of my face and walks to his car. "Goodbye."

"Bye.." I say.

A/N

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I feel horrible for not updating in awhile. I'm very busy with school. So, how is everyone? Have you seen the MM video? How do you guys like the album? Have you heard She Looks So Perfect? omg, it's amazing!! Anyway, Vote/Comment/Follow!!