The New and Improved Tris

Tris P.O.V

So today is my first day back in Chicago. Yup I said BACK in Chicago. In 8th grade I left because of my dad's job, we had to move to Paris.

I'd much rather stay in Paris because there I wasn't being bullied, I had a real friends: Cole, Matt, Robert, Ky, and Susan. And by real friends I mean people That are not friends with me because of my money .So now I'm back in this crappy town for sophomore year.

Luckily over the time I was in Paris my body, let's just say has...developed more. And thanks to Susan my sense of style has improved from Forever 21 to Chanel.

I just hope no one recognizes me. I have some secrets that would really rather not share. With these thoughts in my head I change into my short short black spandex shorts and a hot pink tank top for bed. I go to sleep with thoughts of people finding out who I am. Or even worse what my secret is.

(Next morning)

I wake up to my alarm blasting "RADIO ACTIVE RADIO ACTIVE, OH-" I hit snooze on my phone before the song gets to finish the line. I can hear Caleb's alarm waking him up now too, so I quickly race to the bathroom and lock the door behind me.

I hop into the shower and get lost in my thoughts. Only to be interrupted by Caleb pounding on the door yelling, "Beatrice get out! I need to shower too." I just sigh and turn off the shower. I do my makeup routine: powder, smokey eye, eye liner, mascara, and some red lipstick to top it off. I blow dry my hair and curl the ends.

When I walk out, I see Caleb sitting on the floor reading a book on his phone. "The bathroom is all yours." I say. "About time Beatrice." He mutters." Ok. I am only going to say this once my name is SIX! If you say Beatrice one more time you will regret it." I say in an intimidating voice and walk off to my room to get dressed.

I get dressed in black high waisted shorts, a see-through lace white crop top, and my black and white vans. I grab my backpack and head to the elevator. Your probably thinking elevator? Well considering we live an a four story mansion. Plus there is a whole separate building for the bedrooms that is five stories high.

I'm not surprised when I don't see me parents. My mom is a model/fashion designer/owner of gossip magazine, and my dad works with the government and is on a plane to Tokyo. I grab a chocolate chip muffin, my keys and my Gucci sunglasses. I hop into my 2014 red Ferrari Convertible and head to school. Well, here goes nothing.