Chapter 1

I wake up to the irritating sound of my obnoxious alarm clock. Today was the day I start a new school, in the overwhelming, heated state of California. I arrived here about 10 hours ago, with that, I only got 6 hours of sleep. I finally got up and out of bed. I checked the time and I still had 45 minutes to get ready so I had enough time for a shower.

As I stepped in to the shower the warmth from the water immediately calmed my tense nerves. I didn’t realize how long I had been in the shower until my fingers started getting wrinkled so with that I jumped out of the water into the now icy cold bathroom. As I wipe the fog that blankets over the mirror I am left with the reflection of me, Elizabeth Williams. As I look at my reflection in the mirror I think, maybe this school will be different and people will like me and not use me. As I pull my soaked hair behind me it smacks against the towel that lays on my body to reveal a mistake.

The biggest mistake of my life.

It was in front of all my “friends”. My ex-boyfriend had threatened me to once again make out with him to get his ex-jealous.  I knew he was just using me but I couldn’t just break up with him. He would slap me every once in a while if I even refused to kiss him in front of that Nicole girl. One day it just… I never want to think about that day again I promised myself. Once I am snapped out of my thoughts I roam around my new room that is now huge compared to my old one. I take a look at what I have and thank god I have shorts because it’s California… practically 100 degrees here every day.

  I decide on a pair of ripped high waisted shorts and a tangerine muscle tee. As I take a step back to look at what I picked out I shockingly love the way I look, hopefully for my first day this shouldn’t be too bland or too revealing. I decide to let my long caramel straight hair done in its natural way. I then apply a light coat of mascara and some chap stick. Nothing too extreme since I never was a big makeup person I honestly could care less if I look like a bum or not.

 As I grab my bag and jump into the car I realize my mom is already in the driver’s seat so I take a seat in the passenger side. My mother welcomes me with a bright warm smile.

“Excited for your first day at a new school?” my mother gushes.

“No not really what if there’s other jerks there too what if I make no friends what if no one-“ my mom then cuts me off

“Sweetie relax your first day won’t be so bad” she said giving me a reassuring smile.

As we pull up on the rocky gravel parking lot I begin to feel dizzy I am so nervous when really I have nothing to be afraid of. I jump out of the car and head into the massive building that is in my full view. As soon as I step in the first bell rings signaling all the student to get t class while the huge herd of kids pass by I make my way to the main office since its only my first day and I need to figure out my way around this massive building. I finally find the main office sign on the wall with an arrow. I look down at my phone while I a walking when I bump into some one. Great, smooth move Elizabeth your first day and you’re already being a klutz.  Right when I am about to apologize I look into the most beautiful soft emerald green eyes I have ever seen. I immediately take a step back and notice how beautiful the boy is in front of me. The way his chestnut curls are messy and his strong jawline and oh god the way he’s wearing a black V-neck. I swear if all these boys are so attractive here I won’t know what to do with myself.

“I, uh, I’m s-sorry I wasn’t paying attention and- again I get cut off for the second time today. But this time I didn’t mind.

“It’s alright love, I was just on my way to the main office. Erm, you knew here?” The boy standing in front of me asks I am very shocked he has an accent it’s so thick and masculine.

I am practically drooling in my position by the way he called me ‘love’. Once I step back into reality I realize I should probably answer his question.

“Uh yeah I’m new here today is my first day I’m supposed to go to the main office to meet my student helper. Since I don’t know this area at all. Your beautiful” I hear myself say out loud.

I face palm while he chuckles, making two deep dimples pop out. Oh man could he get any more attractive

“s-sorry I didn’t mean to say that” I say blushing

“It’s alright babe, you’re not so bad yourself and I’m guessing your name is Elizabeth, I will be your student helper, Elizabeth, what a pretty name for a pretty girl. Oh and by the way my name is harry, harry styles” He says with a wink as we both enter the main office together.

And that’s when I see…him.

Hey guys...this is my first fan fiction let me know how this chapter is please voteeee-Mariah