Chapter 6

Harry's point of view

What the hell is Zayn doing here? I turned to face El, I notice the color from her face drain even more, as if that was possible. She still manages to look flawless. Once Zayn's eyes meet mine he quickly looked to Elizabeth, so I tighten my grip of her. Damn, he's literally everywhere. El and I walk further into the depressed crowd of family members and friends. Since Elizabeth has no parents and she is 16 she has to find someone to live with, but they said they don't have to be a legal adult, which I find odd. But that definitely gave me a light bulb, I could offer to move in with her, but I should probably put more though into it. Once Elizabeth took her turn to speak about her mother I was smiling at her, simply supporting her.

She took a very long breathe and then began, "we are all here today for the same reason, my mother. My mother was really all I had left, I'm sure as all you know, my father passed a few years back. My mother was always so happy, she always had this smile on her face that could make me smile in the worst of moods."

Elizabeth started to tear up pausing from her speech.

"I'm sorry. Well, I know she's up in heaven watching me right now. I know one thing for sure, she always told me to do what I want. She told me how no one controlled me, how my decisions don't matter to anyone else but me, she made me feel like a princess. Now I think to myself, who's going to be there when I experience my break ups? Who's going to take the bad away? Who's going to play with my hair at night to help me fall asleep right beside her on stormy nights?"

All the questions she was asking, I had the answer, to all of them. I wanted to be the person in her life to take the bad away and help her fall asleep behind me. After she finished those lines, she couldn't continue she tried, but she was crying so hard it didn't even sound like English. So she came down and took a seat right next to me. I wrapped my arm around her cold, delicate, hurt body. Then her mom's sister approached next saying a few last words and escorting us out. Once we left, Elizabeth was so silent, I had to start a conversation.

I cleared my throat, "El, are you okay?"

She sniffled and gave me a weak smile, " yeah, I'm fine."

I could tell when she's thinking and I an almost read her thoughts. I think I know El better than she knows herself. I mean she just moved her a week ago, she clearly and lucky for me doesn't know about my past with girls. I mean I guess I was a player, but not anymore. Elizabeth is not something I want to ignore, I want her to be mine. It's easier said than done though. We have to get to know each other more. I take a glance at her to find her looking at me, so she immediately looks away, obviously blushing, I know her very well and she doesn't even know it.

"You like what you see?" I tease, flashing her with one of my smirks.

But she doesn't turn her face, instead she just hides it. I lean in and turn her face to see mine. Her beautiful eyes meet mine.

"Pretty girls like you shouldn't hide their face."

Next thing I know, her lips crash into mine, I'm shocked at first but then I move mine in synch. I feel her smile through the kiss causing me to do the same. Once she pulls away I teasingly frown. We just look at each other with the same reaction. Whoa.

'Authors note'

I will be updating Monday and I will make it good,can I get 200 reads?-Mariah