I.. Fell...

It all started when I was dared to go to Mt. Ebott. A few girls were picking on me during recess and dared me to venture to the top. My friend, Frisk, was trying his best to stop them.

"B-but... It's scary up there.... Monster's live under the mountain..." I shivered, on the brink of tears. The girls just laughed.

"That just proves you're a baby! I go up there all the time and the monsters were so chicken, that they just hid from me." One girl stated. Everyone around her gasped.

"You really did that Sally?"

"Wow!"

"You're so cool!" I shivered. I knew she was lying. No one ever goes up to the mountain and comes back. Sally was just making it up. I started to cry. Frisk stood in front of me.

"You can't make her go up there. She's not stupid enough to go up there. Leave Aliya alone." He said. I started to speak up.

"I-I won't go up there. It's too dangerous.. I could die." I said. Sally and her friends just laughed at me harder.

"If you don't do this dare, then I'll tell the principal you've been calling people names throughout the whole year!" She shrieked. Frisk and I gasped.

"But, that's what you've been doing!" I stated. Sally just chuckled.

"I know. But the principal loves me! There's no way she won't believe me. Plus, I can get people to say you did for me." She put her hands on her hips and sneered. I sniffled and sighed.

"Fine.. I'll go there after school." I said. Sally shook her head.

"Uh uh. You go up there now." She sneered. I gasped and then sighed, my sleeves hanging over my hands. I nodded, tears in my eyes, and started making the long walk to Mt. Ebott. Before I left the school, Frisk stopped me.

"Aliya, this is dangerous... Please don't go up there." He said. I sighed and sniffled.

"Frisk... I don't have a choice. Please, if my parents ask about me... just tell them I'm at a park or the library." I asked. Frisk nodded and hugged me before I left.

I hiked up the mountain. It was so windy and high. I thought I would fall. I reached a cave and headed inside. I looked around. In the middle of the cave was a giant hole. I shivered.

"I'd better not get too close to that..." I said aloud. I shivered and looked around the cave. There were rocks, vines growing up the sides of the walls and the hole, and some sort of markings on the walls. I couldn't tell what it said. But with the text, were pictures of Humans and Monsters. There was a battle, a human with a tall monster with horns, and the monsters being sealed underground. I shivered and backed up to get a better look.

"Is this talking about the..." I never finished my question. I lost my footing and slipped off the ledge of rock next to the giant hole. I heard wind rush past my ears. I felt myself fall. I tried to catch one of the vines dangling off the ledge. I missed. I felt my body turn and I saw something get closer and closer. It was the ground. The impact would surely kill me. I closed my eyes. But I didn't die. The impact was more soft. That didn't mean that it didn't hurt at all though. I definitely felt it when I hit the ground. I looked down. A bed of golden flowers broke my fall. I looked to my left to see another kid. They had brown hair, was wearing a green sweater with a yellow stripe through the middle. I got off the flowers and walked to them.

"Um.. hello?" I asked. The kid turned. They had fair skin, blushing pink cheeks, and dark brown eyes. They got up and seemed to float in front of me.

"A human? After all this time?" They asked. I was more concerned as to why they were floating. I also didn't notice that they were a little more transparent than humans are supposed to be. I cleared my throat.