Chapter 12

'Katalina? Can you hear me?' I hear in my head.

'Luhan?' I ask.

'Yep, it's me. I was wondering if you could take off the spell right now. I want to spend this day with you nicely.' he says.

'Really? Okay, I'll do it at school' I say.

'Okay! Bye, I'll see you later Jagi.' he says.

'Bye Jagi."' he says and cuts off the communication.

As I walk, I slowly see the school come into view. Amelia was still by my side as I walked in. I was yet again surrounded by my fans. I quickly teleport out of the crowd and go looking for Luhan. I see him around the courtyard with his friends. Luhan sees me behind Kai's shoulder. He glares at me and I smile back sarcastically. I walk up to him and grab his wrist dragging him to the back of the school.

"Carmina auferet!" I yell.

Luhan's eyes turn back to the original brown colour.

"Hello? You there and are you okay?" I ask.

"It worked again!? Yay!" he exclaims and hugs me tightly.

"Luhan, I'm going to warn you. You only have one more chance to be off the spell. Be careful wheIn you wish." I say.

"Okay! Can we stay with each other for the whole day?" He asks.

"Of course! Oh, here." I say and clip a charm onto his necklace.

"What is it?" He asks.

"This charm will give your more control when you're under the spell." I say.

"Really! Yay! Okay, we should go to class now." He says.

"Okay." I say.

We start walking to class and we sit right beside each other. We held hands under our shared desk. Desks are joined together in twos. Luhan and I peacefully talked together while everyone just watched seeing us as a happy couple. Being surprised that we're acting fine. 

"Hey Kat! Oh wait, never mind." Huangjia exclaims, but stops when she sees me next to Luhan

"Umm, who was that?' Luhan asks.

"Just as old friends, they're the ones who I hang out with when you are under the potions effects." I answer.

"It's good to know you still have friends that won't use you for popularity." he says.

"Hey, do you wanna go back to your planet one day?" I ask.

"I mean, for a visit, yes. Permanently, no." he says.

"Of course not permanently. Just to visit your family for a few days. Well, Telekinesis Planet days." I say.

"What does that mean?" he asks.

"Each planet in the Scarlet Nexus had a different speed of time. Let's say the Magic Planet, Magi. Every day that passes there is five days here. The Water Planet, Aqua. Every day that passes there is two days here. The Earth Planet, Fern. Every day there is an hour here. The Air Planet, Audra. One day here is a minute there. The Telekinesis Planet orbits Magi. The planet goes faster than here so, a day here is about six to seven days there." I explain.

"How do you know of these things if you've never really been there?" he asks.

"Well, when I figured out my powers and bout my background, I actually went there to explore where I used to live. No one recognized me because no one in the kingdom knew about me. When I went to go visit my parents, go figure, I was told they were kidnapped. I haven't been there till recently." I answer.