Chapter 28

Warning: Rated R for sex scene,Read at your own risk

Jennifer POV

I lay down in the bed and I couldn't go to sleep.I can't sleep without Josh by my side. I got up from the bed and went to the kitchen.I grabbed an apple and went to my laptop.I got on skype and I call Josh.Josh answer his phone and he in his old room.

"Hey Jen" He say waving at the cam

"Hey Josh" I say taking a bite of my apple

"Why u call so late at night" He ask

"I can't sleep without you" I say

"Well I can't wi-" Josh say and Connor cut him off

"Josh you got mail" he shouted from down stairs

"Ok coming" he say and got up from the computer and went down stairs.I sent Josh a letter and it finally got there I guess.I hear Josh run upstairs and he go back in his old room.

"Jen look what I got" He say showing me the letter from me

"It a letter from me" I sarcastically say and laugh.Josh open it and start to read it.Josh look at me thru the cam and smile at me and put the letter in his pocket.

"Jen,open the front door of your apartment" Josh say and I turn the cam to the front door and I went to the door to open it.Josh was standing there in the door.

"Omg Josh" I say hugging him

"I came back early" He say smiling

"Who is that" I ask point to Skype

"All prerecorded" He say smiling at me

"Your a dork" I say kissing his lips and he kiss me passionate back.He push me into the room and he shut the door.We keep on kissing and he took my top off and he took his top off. We was shirtless kissing and I knew where we were going.We took our pants off,so now we just in our underwear.

"This is going to be good" Josh say pulling away from me to breath.He took my bra and underwear off of me.He took his boxer off too.We end up on the bed,Josh on top off me.

"It only me and you here" He say smiling and smash his lips against mine and went to that magical place.His hammer slap against my skin.

"Calm your hammer down" I say laughing

"It can't calm down with you" He say laughing

"Josh" I scream

"Yeah scream my name" He laugh

"Shut up" I laughing and there was a knock on the door

"I'm coming" I say and grab a towel to put around me.I shoo Josh to get under the cover.I open the door and it was Sam.

"Keep it down,love birds I hear you all the way from across the hall" Sam say

"How you know" I ask

"Your hair,you have a towel and your not wet,and Josh under the cover naked" Sam say pointing to the lump in the bed.

"I let you guys finish" Sam smile and went back to his apartment.Josh stick his head up from the cover.

"Ready for round 2 with the hammer" Josh ask

"Sure" I smile and went back to the bed