Chapter 39

A/N:Sorry I had to rewrite chapter 39 and 40 because I was rushing so enjoy Chapter 39.Don't forget to Vote and comment ~Dae

Jen POV

Our kiss ended when Josh let his lips off of mines.This baby must brought us together really good.I love those two boys.Josh Jr. might have my hair color.

Josh peck me a kiss one more time before leaving the room.

"Love you babe" Josh say and walk out

"What are we going to do" I say and pick Josh Jr. up.

"Gaa" Josh Jr. say and he slobber all over his self. I start to wipe his mouth and his droll with his bib.

"Josh, come here" I shouted from the nursery and Josh came up.

"Yeah" Josh say out of breath

"Your son keep slobbering" I say laughing

"Ik, I think because his mother is beautiful" Josh say and walk over to me.

"I love you" I whisper to him and I kiss him.I put Josh Jr. back in the crib and Josh took my hand.He leaded me to the bedroom.Josh shut the door to the bedroom.My phone start to ring and it was Adam.Shit how do he still have my number.

Josh POV

"Why is he calling you" I yell at Jen

"I don't know" She shout back

Adam left a voicemail on Jen Phone.

"Hey ,I been thinking about for a past year.I miss you so much, I hope your not with that loser Josh.The dude still hang out with Claudia at Starbucks.I hope we can catch up" Adam voicemail say and the hung up

"Josh,why" Jen say crying

"We're just fri-" I say but then Jen cut me off

"We're married and you do this to me" Jen snap and grab her purse and went to the nursery.She dress Josh Jr.,Put some diapers,bib,binkies and bottles in the bag and then put him in his car seat.Jen went outside with Josh Jr. in his car seat and put him in the car.

"Jen wait" I say and Jen took off in the car and I just stand outside of her house.