summer before year one

School for Harry and dudley had just ended for the summer holiday. Harry and dudley go to two different schools and get taught in different ways. Dudley goes to a top class uniform school where he learns everything a kid needs to know. Harry on the other hand goes to st.Brutus' where the same as at home he gets treated badly and beaten. Dudley's birthday was coming up and Harry stopped to think how nice it would be to get thirty eight presents on his birthday, or even one for that matter. Harry too had a birthday this summer, his eleventh birthday, he couldnt wait to celebrate it by himself in his own cupboard. For the summer the dursleys had alot planned, the zoo and friends over for Dudley's birthday while getting a discount on harry's admission ticket because he isn't worth a fifteen dollar admission fee. After Dudley's celebration nothing was going in. Petunia and Vernon were taking Dudley to a fair and museum. However Harry sat at mrs Figg's for the day listening and learning more about her family history. The dursleys had returned at five oclock that evening but refused to pick harry up so they headed straight home. Mrs Figg had noticed something unusual at seven and decided to take harry back home. Or in this case simply a house he eats sleeps and clean in. Harry never really considers this place a home. When theu arrived to the Dursleys answered the door. "Hello, oh mrs Figg. How can we help you."
Mrs Figg replied "It' s seven o'clock and Harry has not been picked up. I wanted to make sure everything was alright."
"Oh, yes, yes Everything is quite alright. I was just about to head out and retreive him now. But thank you. Have a splendid night."
Vernon grabbed harry by the shirt and pulled him in once Mrs Figg turned around and walked down the street.
"You, go to your room do not come out. You shall not ruin another night from my family."
Harry went to his room and that is where he stayed for the rest of the summer. Getting little meals and doing all the chores returning to his room to play with his collection.