Wave

Esdeath watched intensely as you engaged combat with Wave. As she watch the training progress she noticed that Wave wasn't really putting up a fight, he was pulling his punches. Esdeath suspected that there were some feelings that were hidden between the two of you and deep down she thought it was very cute. On many occasions she would catch the way he looks at you when you're talking to him. Sometimes on very rare occasions she would catch you blushing like a little school girl when he talks to you. Esdeath chuckled to herself when she remembered how pink you got when you seen him remove his shirt during training one day. Esdeath had got an idea. A great idea.

After training was over Esdeath had walked up to Wave and confronted him about his feelings toward you. Esdeath wasn't completely sure of why she was doing this, but she knew her new found feelings for Tatsumi was a major factor.

"Wave, I noticed that you were pulling your punches today when you were training with (Name). Care to explain?" Esdeath smirked as she watched his face go from shocked to embarrassed within a matter of seconds. Wave rubbed the back of his neck.
"General, I-"
"Lying won't do you any good so I advise you not to." Esdeath interrupted.
"I may have an eye for, (Name).." Wave admitted with a light shade of pink on his cheeks.

Timeskip

Wave took a deep breath as he remembered what General Esdeath told him. He was going to confess his feelings for you within a matter of minutes. You by yourself at the moment stretching your body from your training session that had ended not too long ago. It was time. Wave made his way over to you, he played it cool on the outside, but on the inside he was a nervous wreck.

"Hey, (Name)." He greeted you with a cheerful smile.
"Hiya, Wavey!" You smiled brightly sending Wave butterflies in his stomach.
"Is everything okay? You look kind of worried.." You asked as your smile slowly started to fade away as you noticed his demeanor.
"I really need to tell you something."
"Well let's hear it." You said tilting your head a bit, confused by why he was acting so strange.

Suddenly, Wave took his hands into yours making your freeze and eventually blush like a mad woman.
"Wave-"
"(Name), I have feelings for you... I understand if this is a bit too forward but something told me to tell you soon because you never know how much time you have left with someone. I understand if you don't return th-" You cut him off by pulling him down to your level and crashing your lips onto his. His lips were very soft and you were very pleased with his kissing performance. You pulled away to see him with his eyes still closed, in a blissful daze.

"I return the feelings." You said simply as you watched him slowly open his eyes and a relieved smile grow in his lips.
"Thank god."