The School Bus

"Hello there, Mr. Wilson!", " well hello there, Cedric!". As Cedric walks to the bus, suddenly his mom called him, "bye honey" with a kiss of love in his moms cheeks. Then, as he go inside the bus he saw a lot of students that's looking at him, then the one said " good morning Cedric!"," well good morning too!", said the boy. Cedric picked to seat behind his bestfriend at the back. Then, the bus go on for a ride. As the bus go on in the intersection the bus driver is not alert to what will happen if he cross the intersection without slowing down the bus and having a children inside it, in the other side of the intersection there's a truck, a heavy truck who's crossing the intersection too without slowing down the speed. Then there's a loud "baaaaaaaaaaannnnnnngggggggg!!!!", the two vehicles meet up each other at the center of the intersection. The students inside the school bus are all wounded by the accident, some of them was been killed because of the accident, Cedric is unconscious.
A minutes later, the ambulance go in, many ambulances go in to save the remaining students who have a life and for the remaining students that were killed is taken by the ambulance too for a chance to survive them using the medical instruments in the hospital.
The remaining students who still have life is unconscious and were taken to the nearest hospital in the accident.
Cedric is very unconscious as if he have a chance of surviving of 50:50, and the other students were also the same as Cedric.
The bus driver is dead, while the bus conductor is alive because during the accident Mr. Wilson is in the back of the bus, so that's why Mr. Wilson is alive. Some of the families of the students arrived an hour after the accident because there is a news patrol behind the bus. In the news, "good morning, well it's a bad morning, there's an accident here in the Tumpero road in Heroagi City, a school bus who has a students inside it and a heavy truck were slammed at each other in the center of the intersection, investigations are on the go".
Cedric's Mom and Dad were worried about the accident "is that the school bus were Cedric is in?", asked Mr. Quidev to Mrs. Quidev. "Oh my God, I think that is, we should hurry up and come find if Cedric is in that bus". "Alright on, you wait here and I get the keys".
Mr. and Mrs. Quidev arrived in the place where the accident happen, the bus and the truck is still there. While the medical persons getting the students inside the bus, a student caught the attention of Mr. Quidev, "darling, is that Cedric?!", "oh my god that's Cedric, our one and only son!!!".
Cedrics Mom and Dad were running to him but Cedric is unconscious, "he's unconscious", said by Cedrics Dad to his Mom. The medical persons picked up Cedric and was taken to the ambulance urgently. And a person asked Mr. and Mrs. Quidev a question," is this kid is your son?", "yes he's our one and only son, so go please save him, I'm begging you save him please!!!", said by Mrs. Quidev. Then Cedrics Mom and Dad were also ride the ambulance too, Cedric is still unconscious and he was about to die in any minutes now.
Until the hospital is in front of them but Cedric is alive but still unconscious. Cedric was been pulled out inside the ambulance and emergency nurses and doctors were arriving and running to Cedric because Cedric is in critical condition also the other students.
When the ambulance has arrived in the hospital, Cedric is been admit urgently to the emergency room of the hospital, and when the moment was the needle touches cedric's hand....