Chapter 1

Quidev's House

The house were Cedric was born and happily living in it with his mom and his dad. His mom were upstairs cleaning the comfort room while his dad is downstairs watching television. Suddenly one minute before the alarm Cedric waked up.
*sshhhhhhooooowwwwww*
Cedric's breathing deeply and breathing fast every second
And then Cedric wake up with a bad mood
And telling himself that why is it always?, why is it always that I always wake up one minute before the alarm?, ugghhh I hate myself.
And then, that dream, that very wonderful dream!, What the hell is that dream
Oh my god I thought it was real, what is the meaning of that?, is there a sign of anything? Uggghhh.
Cedric is been called by his Dad to go downstairs to eat his breakfast because the school bus is on the way and horning to their house soon. Cedric was thinking, is this a dream again? Oh my god I don't want this to happen, I don't wanna die at early age huh. And then when Cedric go down, Cedric eat his food, then after that a loud horn of school bus they've heard outside their house, Cedric tell his mom and dad that he won't be able to go to school today because his tummy was not feeling good. But Cedric lie to his mom and dad because he have a feeling that his dream will be real in his life. Cedric is now resting at his room, but when his mom and dad go out of his room, Cedric was thinking again, what if that dream happened in my life?, what if the school bus, is going to have an accident with a truck?, what if all students inside the bus die?, Cedric's mind has so many questions to ask. Later on, Cedrics mom and dad called Cedric and told him that the school bus that Cedric was supposed to ride has been crashed with a truck in the center of an intersection in Tumpero road in Heroagi City. Half of the questions in his mind have been answered by that accident. Cedric was very thankful to that dream even though his classmates were all wounded by that accident. Cedric didn't know what to do because he thinks that why did he had that dream, what is the meaning of this?.
Later on, Cedric called his mon and his dad, his mom and dad were thinking why they're called by their son. Cedric told his mom and dad about what he had earlier that morning before he wake up, he told that he had a dream of that, of that accident and he told that he's inside of it, the school bus that was been crashed in the accident, same time, same place, same day.
His mom and his dad told him that they have no time for such thing like this. And they're laughing to Cedric's story, Cedric didn't mind it.
Cedric planned to call or visit his best friends for life, Charlie and Harry. Cedric texted them via iMessage about the dream he had.

"Hey guys, how are you?, if you ask me how my day is, a very bad day, you know what guys, I have a dream earlier and then that dream happened in my real life. See you later guys!, by the way, I'm going to Charlie's house today later of course after lunch, Harry come on then we'll wait for you!"

Cedric eats his lunch quick because he is excited to meet his friends in Charlie's house and tell them about the incident.
After he eats his lunch he go tothe bathroom to take a bath before he go to meet his friends.

Later on, Cedric go out of his house and told his parents that he's going to meet his friends in Charlie's house and told them that he don't know if what time is he going back home.