Chapter 2: How it all began

I'm going to tell you guys how this all began how I ended up where I am now. So let's begin telling you guys the story I have locked up in my brain, but you know what I just need to take a deep breath in and let go of my fears so here goes nothing.

January 8, 2017 the day I was diagnose with cancer it wasn't something I wanted to hear, at all I thought the effect and pain I was feeling was normal or something curable but I guess not. My cancer is curable but it would take decades to go away well it would take years but in my point of view it would take decades.

I wish I Hadn't been diagnosed with this but sadly I was I'm one out of 50% of people who got diagnosed with this type of cancer. That's what the doctor told me. Before I was diagnose I was perfectly fine and healthy I didn't feel any pain I was fine but then the pain started to happen this horrible pain that I had no idea what it was.

some night's I would wake up with this pain and I would scream to my mom, some night's I would literally think to myself is this the end of everything. One night I got the pain so bad my mom called 911 it has only been two day since i had the pain and i went to the doctor so he can check me.

But he said I was healthy but I guess I wasn't healthy because the next day in the morning after I was in the hospital they did some deep examinations on me and they had some bad news. I didn't really want to hear the news but  I had to know what was going on, their was no option I was so worried I didn't know if this was going to be the end or not, I tried calming my self down and then after a few minutes of calming my self down the doctor came in.

"Ughhh the doctor" I thought "no why now after I am calm" when the doctor started speaking I started worrying, I pretty sure you could notice I was worried cause the way my mom looked at me it gave a hint. Then the doctor started talking he said "hey girls nice to see you again, you guys know the reason I'm here and you girls know it's not to come and give you good news. Before i start telling you guys everything I want to know how you've been felling Jena."

"I've been good lately I still get the horrible pain but I'm ok" in real life I'm not ok i have so many emotions I don't even know how to feel I get scared when I wake up in the morning cause i don't know if today's the last day of my life. I also get worried by thinking what well my mom do when she calls him and tell him "honey your daughter just past away she's no longer here with us." How would they feel? What would they do?